Doctor in Hospital ✨

“ Good morning doctor --- What happened  ??  You are late today... Are you ok AD  ?? --- the head sergeant asked.....

        “ Yes Doctor I am ” “ Just a little headache ”---- AD replied...

         AD joined this hospital 7 years ago. When she first came she was wearing a mask . The Interviewers said her to take of her mask  .  But she said, “ Can I not do this please  ??  Actually I have a big scar on my face.... I am just embraced to show it...... ”........... The interviewers agreed with it.....

        Since then AD never showed her face to anyone  .  It's quite strange but the people of the hospital like nurses, doctors, regular patients they all are used to it 🤗......

        In this past 7 years AD never took any leave.. She continuously has done her work...Everyone loves her for this.🤍

       “ Let me check... Hmm, you can go back home tomorrow.. ” AD said to a little patient.

         “ Sis.... Can I eat Ice cream now  ??  What happened sis  !?  Are you ok  ??  SISTER......!!  HELP...... DOCTOR.... ”

           When AD opened her eyes she saw her friend Sofia standing near her.  AD firstly checked the mask and sighed....

            “ We have called your friend P Singto  .  He is already here... ” Sofia said.

             “ Hi AD ” P Sing said....

              “ For better oxygen I was going to remove your mask.... But I don't know from where Singto appeared and stopped me 🙄” --- Sofia said  ....

                “ Okay 😶” ...... AD looked at P Singto  and immediately removed her gaze from him....

                “ Are you really ok  ??  I think you should take a leave for 2 months or more... Go somewhere ... ”

                 “ Yes.... I also think so... ”

                  “ Hmm.... Okay I will take a leave..... I will to see the CEO... then... ”

                    “ You don't have to.. I am here already . You are the most sincere doctor I have ever seen  .  I have already granted 1 year leave for you... Go... ”

                 “ Be careful.... ”

                  “ Are you guys sure that you can handle the pressure  ?? ” AD asked...

                “ Sure... Good luck AD ”

                  AD stepped down from bed  .  P Singto helped her.... “ Where is Krist ” -- AD asked..

               “ Aoon is near our car  ,  I told him to stay in car... You know why.. ”

             “ Yeah... Okay let's go ”

            “ Bye Doctor... Bring us something from the place where you are going to.. ”

            “ SURE...... BYE... 👋🏼”

           They came in the car parking lot and went to their car... Krist was not there....

             “ Are you gonna come out??  If not then... ” AD said...

             “ Hey AD.. come down, I just went there because I saw a little kitten.... By the way what happened to you  so suddenly  ?? ”....

              P sing gave the car keys to Krist. Krist will drive today...

               They all entered in the car .  He started the car...

            After going far from hospital Krist slowed down the speed and said  , “ So ??  I am thinking right... Right  ?? ”

            A little smirk on AD's mouth inside the mask... “ Let's follow the plan... I hope there will be no faults ”“ And of course do you guys remember what have I said? ”

           “ Yes.... AD ”---- both P Singto and Krist replied together.... ✌

            “ Papa.... Those days have finally came.... I can fulfill your and my wishes now.... Bless me from wherever you are  ”.... Few clear drops of tears fall down from AD's eyes💔....... Both Singto and Krist are silent ....... 🌀

                     What will happen next  ??? Any Guesses

            What will happen next  ??? Any Guesses...... ✨

        Try to guess... If you can please comment, vote and follow the account... 🤗.....

        Next part will upload soon.... 🤟🌀

        Thank you ❤🤍.....