Waitress in Restaurant ✨

In front of a restaurant the car stopped. AD got down and said, “ You know what to do.... Right  ??? ”

             “ Yes... Good luck 🤞” --- They both nodded and went away...

             AD sighed and started to feel little guilty and few words echoed inside her ears ---- “ PROMISE ME CHILD... YOU WILL FULFILL MY WISHES... ”....

             AD was shattered by some noise. Her friend Joy called her, “ Hey AD.... What are you thinking  ?  Are you crying also  ?? ”

              “ No... It's just some dust... Let's go ”---

              “ You are behaving like weirdos.. Is everything alright  ?? ”

                “ Yes my Lord... Let's go now.... ”

              “ Oh... Why did you come today this early  ?? Never mind , let's go.. ”

              AD started to feel guilty badly. She lied so many people in these past 7 years. She is working in this restaurant as waitress for 7 years but nobody knows that she is actually a doctor..... She always had a night duty here. When she first came here for a job , she actually requested the owner for night duty... When the owner asked why  ,  AD replied, “ Sir, I have a big scar on my face... So I just wanted to hide it. For this scar if I can get night shift it will be easy for me.... Please sir.. ”  From then AD was working without taking any leave... Every evening at around 8:00 pm she used to come and do her job perfectly...

         But it is now 10 o'clock.... It's not her job time...

          “ AD..... Seriously.... Tell me what actually happened  ?? I am sure you are not well...  Tell me... ”

          “ Yeah..... Let's go... I want to talk with the Owner Mr. Ray.... ”

            “ WHATT  !!!   Why so suddenly  !? Seriously AD.. I am saying you never let us see your real face... We don't know your real name... Now I am totally confused about what you are thinking... Ufff  !!! ”

              “ HAHA.. Okkk.... Should we go  ?”

              They entered in the restaurant and everyone is shocked after seeing AD so early..... Including Mr. Ray.....

               Mr. Ray asked, “ AD... You are here now  !!  Is everything okay  ?? ”

             “ Hey.... AD... In the morning I saw you entering in that Hospital... Are you sick  ? ”

              For a moment AD was completely shocked..... She started to think that everyone has already known her reality but after hearing the last question.. She relieved a little bit....

             “ That's why I am here sir... I want to take a leave for 6 months.... I want to visit somewhere that can relax my mind..... Umm... Doctor said me to  go actually..... ”

           “ Umm.... Okay.... Since you haven't taken any leave in these past 7 years then company will agree with it.... Okay take a leave.... Go somewhere... Take rest.... After that you can join.... ”

           “ Thank you so much sir... ” AD bowed down.......

            “ It's okay..... Now go home... Start to pack your things.... ”

          “ Bye.... AD..... TAKE CARE.... ”

          After telling them GOODBYE... AD left the place..... And called Singto....

           On the other side

          Krist send Singto to give him sone snacks..... At that very moment P Singto  came quickly and said, “ U TURN ”...

          “ SURE.... But my snacks  ?? !! ” Krist asked like a baby...

          “ I will buy you later... ” P Singto replied.....

           After reaching near restaurant P Singto called AD again... “ We have reached ”

           AD took a look and then started to walk a little.... She noticed the car and got into the car.....

            “ Should we go to that place  ?? ”  Krist asked.....

             “ Of course.... After all it's their favorite place.... ”

             Inside the mask the suspicious smirk can be seen..... “ WE ARE GETTING CLOSER PAPA...... DON'T WORRY.... I WILL FULFILL ALL YOUR WISHES... ” P Singto noticed few drops of tears in her eyes....

           “ AD.... YOU..... ”

            “ Don't try to console me..... I am strong enough.... The things happened with me if these happen with any other person I am sure he/she will attempt suicide for sure...... 💔 -----  PAPA.... SEE  I  AM   STRONG NOW..... ”

                What do you think what will happen next  ??  Any guesses   ??

      If you can guess please comment 😇 please give vote and support the story... Follow the account also 🤗....

       Thank you❤......

        Next part will update soon 🥀