Chapter 1

Boring -  a word that exactly describes Seungkwan's day. Sitting at a bench, scrolling through his phone, when an ad popped up.

<WANNA HAVE A GLIMPSE OF YOUR FUTURE. CLICK TO OPEN THE LETTER!>

It says.

Since it is too boring for him, and he just can't live boringly, he clicked it.

<The One you'll love forever is closer than you think. Lucky Number: 01, 02, 16, 18, 98>

As expected it's nonsense. He closed the ad, and proceeded waiting for his friend. Of course, he's waiting for someone.

An abrupt finger poked on his side which made him flinch, he rolled his eyes hearing a snicker.

"Come on Seungkwan-ah, let's go." The one who poked him AKA Hansol, his best friend (since preschool) said reaching for his hand just to hold it.

"You even get to say that when I'm the one who's been waiting here, not to mention, for 3 hours?" He retorted curtly.

"But Sengkw-"

"And you said 'wait for me, it'll take 5 minutes.' 5 minutes, huh?" He said, cutting off his friend.

"Come on youuuuu, you're not mad, are you? You can't beeee." His friend looked at him with puppy eyes. And, as a kind human being he is, he shook it off and smiled at his adorable "friend".

"Yeah fine, whatever. Be grateful, I love you so much, that I can't leave you when you are this grueling."

"I know man, I love you too." The taller man said and they both giggled.

"Hey I'm here too, love birds." A shorter man appeared with rolling eyes, scoffing at them.

"Aww... Chan I love you too, just like Hansol. You both are my babies." Seungkwan replied , shrugging off the Hansol's hold to hug their other friend, Dino. (Insert his face everytime they hug— y'all know that lol)

"Ah... Bro you're hopeless." The shorter man said with an exasperated expression, while returning the hand, which made Seungkwan raise a brow with a questioning gaze.

_____
A/n:
A very short 1st chap cuz this story is half-assed. Just writing cuz I'm too bored and I can't sleep. This is my way of ranting. Leave me be. I just can't stop thinking about their dynamics; too cute.