Culprit 🧔

Author's pov:

In a huge flat which can also be called a type of mansion situated in jodhpur hills( a posh place ), abhimanyu and his members of the mafia were doing a discussion on a very important topic. Suddenly digital landline started ringing. Ulfat (one of the members) picked up the line and answered it, but after a few moments, his hand in which he was holding the phone started trembling. He slowly gave the phone to abhimanyu and said, Dada(big boss) wants to talk to you. "

Abhimanyu took the phone and said, "hello Dada Ji ( grandfather)....hmm....yes....okay, I am coming in half an hour."

And put the landline. He said in a cold voice, "the discussion is over now."

And left the place ignoring everyone's reaction.

He sits in his range rover and ordered the driver to take him to his another mansion situated in Palli hills (another posh place in Rajasthan). It was the main mansion of the raichand family. And exactly after half an hour, he was standing at the entrance of his mansion from where he was watching his family members who were discussing something.

He was having a big family which includes his grandparents, parents, uncle and aunt last but not the least his trouble maker brother and sister.

As he stepped inside the mansion, Roshni saw him and called out his name. And in a few moments, he was the centre of attention, Roshni walks towards him, hold his hands and dragged him towards the couch make him seated comfortably.

Abhimanyu was observing his surrounding especially her mother's expression. He got an intuition that something fishy is here. He politely asked Roshni, "Maa what's going on?"

She smiles at him and said," Your Dada Ji wants to talk to you about something really special."

Abhimanyu's Pov:

She smiles at me and said," your Dada Ji wants to talk to you about something really special."

I looked into her eyes which shows some strange emotions. I was trying to understand the situation when I heard Dada Ji who was standing near the study room. He was saying, abhimanyu Drcome in the study, I want to discuss some topics with you"

With this he went into the study. I followed him and saw him standing beside the window facing back towards me. He said in his cold voice, " Did you know what happened today?

With narrowing my eyes I said, "The man was carrying a venom, He was knowing that if he was caught by us he would be given a very painful death. So, he drank the venom before we could interrogate him."

Dada Ji does not say a word, so I continued, "Although we couldn't interrogate him, I think 'Akash Gupta'
is the mastermind behind all this."

Akash Gupta CEO of Gupta enterprises. Last week the tender of Aggarwal Hotels was given to us. Gupta enterprises and raichand International were the rivals for this contract. And fortunately, we got the deal because of our designs which were adjusted into there budget. But that bastard was so envious that he warns us to beware of him. And today he has proved that he is a mother**cker.

Dada Ji said," We will see him later. But now tell me do you have any girlfriend or any other women whom you like?"

I was shocked for a second but the next moment I composed myself and answered him, "No. Why?"

Now I understand why mama(mother) was so happy. I got out of my thoughts when I heard Dada Ji giving me another shock, "abhimanyu... Your mother wants you to get settled. See, in the 2 or 3 years, you will be 30. So, you should get married and give us a hire. But if you don't get married before 30 then your mother will fix a arrange marriage for you. And you have to marry the girl that your maa chooses for you."

I can not believe my ears that if I don't get married before 30 then maa will fix my marriage. And I know my mother she is so stubborn that what reasons I gave to her for not marrying she will just shut me up. And will find a girl and force me to marry her, by hook or by crook.

I heard Dada Ji's voice, " If you neither have any girlfriend, not any girl whom you like. Then... I have seen a girl for you. And I suggest you meet her once and get to know each other. Have a look."

With this, he gave me a file in which all the information was there about her. If the person standing in front of me was not Dada Ji then I would not even have a look at this file. But unfortunately, the person standing in front of me was none other than my Dada Ji.

So, I took the file and said, "I will think about it."

With this, I got out of the study. And went straight to my room and throw the file on the study table. I removed
my clothes and go straight into the bathroom to have a warm shower. The warm water relaxes my body and it makes my mind fresh.

After taking a warm shower, I put on sweatpants leaving my upper body naked. I sat on the chair and starts reading the file. Firstly I read the basic information about her.

 Firstly I read the basic information about her

Name: Alisha verma

Age: 20 years-old

Gender: Female

Date of birth: 18 November 2004

Boyfriends: 0

Exes: 0

Status: Single

Father's Name: Kamal Verma

Mother's Name: Shanti verma

(Note: not her biological parents but except for her father no one knows about it)

Siblings: 1.)Lakshita verma
Age: 15 years-old
2.) Siddhartha verma
Age: 12 years-old

Alisha verma is a student of MDS college of architecture in jodhpur. She is in the 3rd year. Her father is suffering from alcoholic cardiomyopathy. He needs urgent surgery which cost his family 20 lakhs ((including all the supplies). She is working in a local company as her financial status is not so good. She is an introvert girl. She has 2 friends in her college(1.Aryan Singh, 4th year 2. Anu Shah, 3rd year)........

After reading all the information about her I became more curious about her real identity. So, I called my assistant(rehan Sinha) and ordered him to find about her biological parents. And then I finally looked at
her picture. When my eyes looked at her picture my heart starts beating faster. I was mesmerised and my heart was filled with some strange emotions which I never felt for any other women. Not even for my ex- girlfriend "Mahi Chawla".

She was the daughter of my father's friend Mr Chawla. I first saw her when I was 18 in a charity event. I remembered till now what she was wearing at the event. She was my first love but it was only from my side.

I was being in a relationship with her for 1 year. But when I got to know that she was cheating on me with another man for a long time, I dumped her at that time. She consoled me that she will never cheat on me again but I can not forget the scene when she was in another man's embrace.

It's very hurting when you see the person whom you love with all your body and soul is in another's man embrace. And the person doesn't care about your feelings and left you alone. At that time I suffered through depression and anxiety.

After 2 years of sufferings, I finally moved on and decided to become a cold-hearted person who uses everyone for their benefits. And now, I am the mafia leader from whom everyone gets scared and talks to me putting their head and eyes down.

----------:----------:---------:----------:----------:-----:
Hyy lovelies
How was the update
Please make sure to comment and feel free for presenting your ideas which you would love to see in their story 😀
Byeeee💗💗