Part 4

Sunoo's pov

After 3 days of having a break and not going to school I now have to return to the shit hole of my life. I took a shower and I got dressed in my uniform which didn't look too bad. Then I did my skincare, added some makeup and I styled my fringe and I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

What the uniform looks like!!

I then went downstairs to the scent of pancakes that my mum made me and Seowon before she left for work and I saw Seowon sitting at the kitchen counter spreading Nutella on her pancakes

"Morning Seowon-Ya. Did eomma make pancakes??" I asked

"No she make dog shit." My sister said and I had a face of concern on my face. "Does that look like dog shit?? No I was joking what does that look like do you have eyes?? Just eat." Seowon said.

She's probably just moody today for no reason at all like most tween girls are now.

I then ate the sweet pancakes that my eomma made me and then I finished putting the plate in the sink before heading to school.

At school + third person
Sunoo arrived at school to see some of his friends by their lockers talking and giggling so he went up to them.

"Heyy guys did y'alls miss my ass!" Sunoo said sassily with a bit of an attitude

"No. I very much enjoyed my peace and quiet when you were gone. Now I'm gonna cry." Jungwon said jokingly as he opened his locker to get out his textbooks

"I gotta agree aswell yk. I very much appreciated the quietness." Jake said

"Rude much. Anyways what do I have first period today... NO I HAVE MUSIC WITH MR JYP." Sunoo screamed as he despised Mr jyp as he was known as the pedo teacher.

"HAHAHAHA SUCK ON THAT SUNOO!!" Chaeyeon laughed loudly pointing at Sunoo and seeing his disappointed face.

"Chill. You have me in your first lesson okay." Sakura said trying to calm sunoo down. "And Yena is in our next class and maybe we can start the plan~" sakura whispered in Sunoo's ear and sunoo perked up knowing that that he ended up forgetting about the plan.

The bell then rang and the 5 of them split up to their respective classes.

At the music class the tables were different as they were split into groups of 6 with 3 tables of 2 so sakura and sunoo sat next to each with sunoo on the edge and sakura in the middle sitting next to sunoo and Yena.