Part 6

Sunghoon's pov
Today I was at the local ice skating rink with wonyoung. As I was skating on the ice showing Wonyoung my tricks I saw a group of kids my age entering the skating rink.

I didn't think much of it as I continued to skate along the ice gracefully until wonyoung shouted my name telling me her mum was outside to collect her so there I kissed her on the lips and said goodbye to her.

Since wonyoung left I continued to skate slowly and gracefully around the place watching all the other people having fun on the rink.

That was until I saw the same group of kids walking to the skate booth to collect their skates but there was a boy with jet black hair that looked ever so familiar.

"SUNOO!?!? WHAT WAS SUNOO DOING HERE." I thought to myself until I remembered the encounter I had with Sunoo on Thursday where he told me that him and Yeonjun were gonna hang out.

There I saw some other familiar faces like sunoo's friends Chaeyeon and Sakura, their siblings Chaeryeong and Taehyun and some other kids that I didn't know the names of.

But there was one more person I knew the name of very well.

Choi yeonjun, he is one of my good friends but he is known for playing people and there that's when I saw Yeonjun's arm wrapped around sunoo's waist and for some reason that just made my blood boil.

Later on I witnessed all the other people enter the rink with no problem but there was sunoo on the edge of the rink and he was holding the bar whilst Yeonjun was laughing at him.

And that was when Yeonjun grabbed sunoo's hand.

God what is going on with me what is this feeling!! You have a girlfriend Sunghoon you have a girlfriend get it together!

There I saw Yeonjun and Sunoo holding hands skating across the rink slowly and there I heard yeonjun helping sunoo.

Soon enough Yeonjun let go of sunoo's hand and let him skate by himself until he slipped but Yeonjun caught him and was holding him by the waist in a romantic way and that's when it broke on me.

My fists were clenched turning white and pale and my face was burning up in... Jealousy?? Anger?? Betrayal?? Whatever it was I don't care all I knew that it was negative.

There I saw Sunoo looking at my direction but there I turned around flustered. I turned back around to see sunoo smirking??

Why is he smirking what is going on with him!?!? And what is this feeling!! It's like I have a crush on him or something but that just isn't possible is it I'm straight right??

That was when I slowly skated away taking off my skates and heading home.

Third person
As the group continued to skate soon enough it would have to end. There everyone got back in their respective cars and then everyone drove off.

In Yeonjun's car yeonjun dropped off Sakura, chaeyeon and Chaeryeong at Chaeyeon's house and there that leaves Yeonjun and Sunoo alone again.

"So did you have fun Cutie??" Yeonjun smirked whilst driving to Sunoo's house

"Uhh... Yeah you know what I did enjoy it." Sunoo said smiling

There the car ride ended quite quickly and Yeonjun quickly ran out the car to open the car door for Sunoo.

"Hey sunoo."

"Hm?"

"Just so you know I enjoyed today alot. Really." Yeonjun admitted smiling at Sunoo

"Me too. I'll see you tomorrow at school anyways Yeonjun. I better get going now bye!!" Sunoo said but before he walked off Yeonjun grabbed him by the arm and kissed him on the cheek.

"H-Huh!?!?"

"See you tomorrow cutie~ Yeonjun said with a smirk as he entered the car and slowly driving off again.

Sunoo's pov
D-did he just kiss me cheek!!! Omg sunoo what are you gonna do omg!

As I saw Yeonjun's car drive away I went inside my house and I got dressed in a black top and pyjama pants and then I pounced on my bed and I laid there for ten minutes straight until there was a ping on my phone

Ice Prince 🐧(sunghoon)
What was that all about sunshine huh??

Sunshine!! (Sunoo)
Sunghoon what are you on about??

Ice Prince 🐧(sunghoon)
You exactly know what I mean!! At the ice skating rink when you were with Yeonjun-hyung and you were smirking what was that about!!

Sunshine!! (Sunoo)
And what's wrong with that hm? It's not like your my boyfriend are you? What is it your feeling huh? Is it jealousy hyungie??

There sunoo smirked behind the screen knowing that Chaeyeon's plan might be working

Ice Prince 🐧 (sunghoon)

No of course not!! Why would there be a reason to be jealous.

Ice Prince 🐧 (sunghoon)

Tomorrow I'll be having a little talk with you mister.

Deep down inside sunghoon knew he was jealous. What was the feeling in his stomach??

Sunghoon's pov
Gosh. What is sunoo making me feel!! It's putting me off so bad!! It's not jealousy right?? I'm not gay am I? I have a girlfriend and she's the best thing I've had!!

But yet again sunoo's dimples and his black fluffy hair and his squishy cheeks are quite cute... And he smells so good and his lips are cute too...

Wait!! Am I having feelings for my own best friend!!

----------------------------------------------------------
GUYS STOP UNIS AND ILLITS DEBUTS ARE SO GOOD!!

DOPAMINE IS LUSHHHH.

SPITTING FIRE ON THAT DOPAMINE 🥰🥰

My music teacher made me make a cake for a piano representation but it looked like absolute dog shit no jokes.