Marrying Mr Unpredictable

My New story with daily updates. Here's the glimpse:

In the glittering world of wealth and power, he is known as a billionaire, a shrewd business tycoon. But behind the polished facade lies another truth: he is the ruler of the Mafia. His cold eyes have witnessed countless lives extinguished, and his heart knows no mercy. Even his own family treads carefully around him, fearing the darkness that coils within.

She is the delicate daughter, a daddy's princess. The world assumes she has it all: beauty, wealth, and a life paved with golden promises. But beneath her designer dresses and charming smiles, she carries a secret burden. A past that haunts her, forcing her to abandon everything she once held dear. She escapes, slipping through the cracks of society, changing her identity to survive.

Their paths collide unexpectedly. Fate, that fickle weaver, binds them together in matrimony. He weds her without knowing the threads that connect their pasts but with time, something changes. Her laughter, her vulnerability-it chips away at the ice around his heart. Love blooms, fragile and unexpected, like a rare flower in the desolate landscape of his soul.

But truth has a way of clawing its way to the surface. The darkness that shrouds her unravels, revealing a truth he cannot ignore. She, the devil who stole his happiness is now his wife. Regret gnaws at her, but his revenge is already set, a merciless plan to crush her happiness. He wants her on her knees, begging for mercy, paying for the sins of her past.

Can they resist the passion ignited in their hearts that bind them? Can he ever forgive her, or will their love wither, a slow death in the shadow of his vengeance? And can she escape his wrath, or will she face the consequences of her own cruel acts?

In this dance of danger and desire, two souls, entwined by secrets, hurtling toward an inevitable collision. The world may tremble at their union, but destiny laughs-a wicked, knowing laugh-as it spins its web tighter. Join this journey to enjoy their ride.