2

The girls and I were called by Giraud, so we are in the same class!

We all go to class, then I settle alone at the bottom behind Michèle and Simone.

The girl from earlier arrives once we are all settled, she looks everywhere to look for a place. I smile at her and wave to her hand, she totally ignores me and settles next to the boy who came to see us.

I frown.

Michèle turns to me and we look at each other with incomprehension, why did she totally ignore me? We don't even know each other.

I shrug my shoulders and Michèle replaces herself normally.

Mrs. Giraud looks at the girl;

- Your name Miss?

The beautiful blonde gets up and all the boys look at her:

- Annick Sabiani madam.

- Well, Miss Sabiani, what do you think you'll do by sitting next to a boy? Go to the last row immediately!

Annick starts tidying up his things but our teacher stops him.

- No you! She points to the boy with her finger.

- But... but I don't see well in the background! He complains.

- In the last row now! She shouts.

The boy gets up and goes to the bottom but a boy interrupts him.

- Well, yes, go Pichon pig! Said the boy with glasses.

Once Pichon passes by him, he does not hesitate to make him a crook and his friends make pig noises.

I watch the scene with frowned eyebrows, who do they think they are? The poor boy didn't do anything to them, and then he looks so nice. I look at the chestnut with glasses, he really looks like an angel physically but that's probably not the case. I turn my head towards Pichon, he must feel a look at him since he turns his head in my direction. I give him a smile that he gives me back quickly.

He's rather cute.

————————————————

The chapter is rather running!

I resumed classes today so I'll try to post often but I don't promise anything!