VII

Angel Ramire

Its 12:50 when i pull up into Roman and Aubrey's house driveway

I pop a thing of gum in my mouth and spray some more dior perfume on me.

I get out the car and grab my hair bag with everything i need then lock my car and go up and knock.

Roman opens up the door in a black wife beater and some black nike shorts. I admire his muscles for a second before just looking at him.

"Whatsup A" He pulls me into a hug and i can't help but notice he smells good.

I step into the house and he locks the door behind us. I look and don't see Aubrey anywhere.

"Hey where's Aubrey?" I ask and put the bag down on the floor cause it's kinda heavy.

"Getting ready to go out with Asher." He rolls his eyes. "AUBREY" he yells and she comes downstairs with rollers in her head.

"oh my gosh hey girl" she comes up and hugs me.

"I need to borrow you real quick. Sorry Roman." She grabs my wrist and leads me upstairs.

"Asher didn't tell me where we're going. I have no idea what to wear cause he just said dress nice but nothing too fancy."

I nod and start going into her closet. This girl has a lot of clothes so i just start pulling things out and setting them on her bed.

I pick her out a black spaghetti strapped dress that had a high slit on one side. I paired it with a cropped jacket since it was getting a little cold outside.

She grabs her LouisVuitton purse.

She puts the outfit on and sprays a mound of perfume on herself. "Damn you bad as hell baby momma" i say and she laughs.

She gets a text. " Oh shit he's outside.. Okay bye Angel i love you. Have fun here alone with Roman i guess." She hugs me and we walk downstairs together.

Asher has flowers for her at the front door. Aww their so cute. He grabs her hand and Roman shakes his head.

"Y'all need to stay atleast 6 feet apart and i'm not playing." He says and glares at both of them.

Asher laughs and holds his hand up in surrender before telling us bye and leaving with Aubrey.

"Alright you ready?" He asks me and i shake my head yes. I grab my bag and he sits down on the chair he brought out the kitchen.