𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰

__________

__________

A knock sounded against the wooden door of Bea's bedroom, which made the groggy eighteen-year-old groan and cover her head with her pillow, not ready to wake up from her slumber. "Bea, it's time to get up and get ready for school, sweetie." Her mom, Sylvia, spoke gently, opening the door to peak in and look at the lump on the bed.

"Five more minutes..." Bea slurred in sleepiness, snuggling more into her bed.

"Your friend is here to give you a ride, Bea. We don't want her to wait for you," Sylvia spoke.

"Friend...?" Bea muttered, drifting off into sleep again, until her eyes shot open and she sat upright in her bed, "friend!" She looked to her mom, her red hair messier than normal from her multiple sleeping positions from the night prior.

"Yes, a young girl named Bella," Sylvia nodded. Bea got up from the bed and went towards her mom, holding the door open so she could look at the older woman.

"Tell her I'll be down in a few minutes," then she shut the door and quickly went to her dresser and started putting an outfit together. She brushed her hair and teeth and grabbed her bag from her desk before heading out the door and down the stairs of her house. "Oh, Bella ~!" Bea exclaimed, going to her friend who was in the living room talking to her dad, whilst her mom went to do something else. Bella looked up just in time for Bea to envelope her in a big hug, Bella awkwardly patted her shoulder, chuckling nervously.

"Good to see sleeping beauty up from her long time sleep." Benny, her dad, joked. Bea rolled her eyes.

"We're going now before you start telling your stupid dad jokes." Bea said, grabbing Bella by her arm and dragging her out of the house as they heard Benny's offended "hey!" Bea laughed as she walked alongside Bella, who couldn't stop herself from chuckling with the older female. The two climbed into the rusted truck, as Bella then turned the engine on before driving off into the direction of their school.

Bea lowered the mirror in front of her down so she could see her reflection, noticing her hair was still slightly messy, even from brushing through it quickly. The red head brushed through it with her fingers, making sure nothing was sticking up. Bella glanced at her friend, and raised a brow. "Your hair looks fine, Bea." Bella spoke, her voice still quiet, Bea looked at her.

"Bullshit, it looks like a rats nest," Bea sighed, shutting the mirror and leaning back against the seat. "Not gonna lie though, you have good taste in vehicles. I like the old school trucks."

Bella smiled at her compliment, "thank you." Silence then encased them, nothing awkward about it, just a comfortable silence that Bea appreciated, and she knew Bella did as well.

As Bella pulled into the parking lot, Bea felt the shift in the air. She shrugged it off and opened her door and swung her bag over her back, waiting for Bella who made it over to her. "Hey, I'm gonna be here for a little, so you should probably go inside. If you want." Bea raised a brow. The two were supposed to hang out before school, but Bea had always had a habit of grabbing her things before class started, so this didn't deter her, but she still wanted to ask.

"You sure? I can stay out here with you." Bea said.

"Yeah," Bella gently hugged the older girl, who hugged her back with a smile.

"All right, see you later dork," Bea smirked, waving at her as she made her way into school, a yawn ripping through her lips. She was still beyond tired. Bea went to her locker and grabbed the book's shed need for her classes, and closed her locket back up, and suppressed a yell when she was face to face with an equally surprised Rosalie, whose eyes widened. "Yes?" Bea questioned, wondering why Rosalie was behind her locker door. Rosalie seemed startled by the sudden question, and if she still had blood, she'd be a blushing mess. Emmett had encouraged her to speak to Bea, without her rude comments, but it's gonna be kind of hard when she hates the fact her mate is a human and not a vampire like herself. She doesn't want to get Bea involved, but it was getting harder and harder to stay away from her.

"Oh, I was wondering, would you like to walk to class?" Rosalie asked, inwardly cursing herself for how she sounded. She was not like this normally, what the hell is going on. Bea chuckled, never in her life would she hear Rosalie wanting to walk to class with her.

"Sure, why not, Rosie," Bea smirked, wrapping an arm around Rosalie's, which the pale vampire tensed at, not used to the warmth of a human. She soon relaxed once Bea led the way down the hall, eyes now transfixed on the duo. It was a new sight to be seen.

Bea sat at her group's table, looking over towards the Cullen's, finding it weird how Edward was absent. She took a small bite of her sandwich as Bella sat down next to her, "Edweirdo is absent," she turned back to her friends.

"Bea, come on, you have a strange obsession with calling Edward that." Angela spoke, giggling as Bea wrinkled her face. Bella frowned, wondering if it might've been something she had done to make Edward miss school.

"What can I say, his face looks weird and very punchable." She laughed, her friends, besides Bella chuckled, but they went silent when an apple hit the poor red head in the back of her head.

Rosalie sat up straighter when she saw that happen, her eyes wide as her siblings looked at her mate. The whole lunch room went silent. "Shit, I hit Bea." The culprit who threw the apple spoke, already standing up from his table.

"Welp, you're dead. Good knowing you bro," his friend said.

"Whoever hit me in the head with an apple, should be glad I'm in a good mood." Bea spoke, her voice threatening.

The teen who had hit her with the apple sighed in relief. He dodged the wrath of Bea.

"Are you okay Bea? That looks painful." Bella said. Bea grinned at her.

"I'm fine, but hey, I got a free apple." She laughed. Truth be told, she really was in a good mood and so this didn't bother her, surprisingly. She smiled fondly thinking of the morning, loving how her arm had been linked with Rosalie's this morning. Her cold skin felt good against her warm skin. Bella noticed the sudden shift in her ever growing hood mood, and smiled, happy that Bea was at least enjoying today.

note: I will never hate Bella, because I absolutely love this character and love how her and Bea basically became best friends from their first meeting lmao

who should make the first moves in the future? Like, who should kiss who first?

vote and comment.

word count: 1198