Chapter 1

Follow my tiktok account for edits about this story: @its_more_thana_obbsesion

—————————————————————————

Chapter 1
My name is Aoife Reynolds. It's currently 2020. However my dad needs to fly out to Pensilvania to do a chemistry read with someone called "Walker Scobell" he's the same age as me, he's 11 years old.

I woke up. My dad was stood at the door talking to my Brother "Ben" explaining how he should look after me and how he needs to remind me to do homeschooling.
"No!" I said running down the stairs with one of my dad's massive backpacks on. He raised his eyebrows up to me and said
"where do you think you are going, sweetie?"
I giggled and ran over, "I'm going with you." I said dramatically flopping onto his suitcase. "Okay okay" he chuckled

When me and my dad started driving to where the rented private jet was kept. We were talking and giggling reminiscing on memories. A lot had happened to us in the last 6 years. He adopted me at 5 and somehow I never got an American accent, still talking like I was from Durham in England. It's quite scary moving away from your country, to a place you don't know anyone. But then it was even scarier because my dad is famous. He hid me as much as he could. Always carrying me and covering my face in public- you can't really identify someone from their back. My brother Ben he was braver, he was adopted as a teenager. He didn't want to hide but he didn't try get attention. It was bittersweet leaving England. Thinking about it that was the last plane I was on. We don't really leave Canada.

"Hello Mr Reynolds" the owner of the jet said tapping on the window of our parked car. He lead us to our pilot and took our bags off us. When we entered the plane it was a spacious area.