001

Walking down the sidewalk her attention was caught by maniacal laughter. Shifting her attention in the direction of the laughter she paused seeing a familiar pink haired male, followed by two females, a male and his flying cat. 

"Was that an awesome job or what?!" He exclaimed with a smile on his face.  

"Well the client seem to sure think so." The high pitched voice of the blue flying cat said. 

Chuckling under her breath she spoke up as she went up to the group. "Would you look at this, the last I was here the two of you would never work together." Hearing her voice the group paused four of the five seeming to have sweat dropped at the familiar voice. 

Turning their attention towards her Natsu spoke up. "Ari, it's been a while." 

The mentioned female nodded her head with a hum. "Indeed it has Natsu." Pausing mid sentence she glanced at the others. "Nice to see you Grey, Happy and Erza." She happily spoke as she looked at the three, her eyes falling onto a blonde female. 

"And who might you be?" She asked confused. 

Letting out a squeak the Blonde spoke up. "I'm Lucy, I'm a new member of the guild." 

Once those words fell out of her mouth she smiled understanding. "Well It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Lucy the name is Ariella but many call me Ari, are you all heading back to the Guild?" She questioned as she eyed Erzas big stack of luggage behind her.

"Yes, we are. How about you?" Erza asks as she was happy to see an old friend back.

"Of course, I've been gone for months, the damn mission I was on took way longer than I expected." 

Everyone seemed to laugh at the words as she clapped her hands.

"How about we walk there together?" Ari suggested as she began to walk with the group beside her. 

As they all continued to walk down the path to the Guild many eyes were on them leaving everyone confused. That was until the guild was now in their line of sight. A bunch of Iron bars piercing through the roof and walls of the building. 

Gaping her mouth apart Ari took a step forward eyes widening. 

"What happened!?" Lucy yelled as she followed suit.

"Who would do such a thing." Erza breathed out, frustration evident in her tone. 

"It was phantom." A feminine voice from behind spoke causing everyone to turn around seeing Mira. 

"Phantom did this!" Natsu angrily spoke causing Ari's brows to knit together. 

"We couldn't do anything to stop them, they got us good." She confessed as she sadly looked down at the ground beneath her feet.

Mira led the group down the stairs leading them to the basement area of the guild, usually this was used for storage, it was now a place for the members to nurse their broken spirits.

As Ariella was walking behind the group she would have never imagined coming back and this to happen, she was so deep in thought the once she heard a voice, she snapped out of it. "We never been on the best terms with those phantom jerks but come on." 

"Want to teach them a lesson." 

"Back off you guys, don't you think we are in enough trouble already." Widening her eyes a smile formed on her lips at the group she called family, walking up to the three she left the group she had followed down here. 

"I agree with Levy, it's not best to go and cause more trouble." 

Perking up at the voice the three jolted up and turned towards her, Levy being the first to embrace her in a hug. "Ari! You're back!" She happily yelled as she held the girl for dear life.