002

"So Gajeel, I heard you made a mess out of the Fairy Tail guild hall. Oh man I wish I could've seen the looks on their faces-" Right then a there the said male's arm turned into Iron and extended to a long length knocking his comrade out. Many laughs erupted from the surrounding people in the room.

"How many times do I have to tell ya I don't like to be bothered when I'm eating." Gajeel said angrily as his arm returned to its normal self, his knuckles cracking in the process. "And besides, those Fairy Tail clowns can't challenge us, we're way more powerful than they can ever hope to be."

"The die has been cast; I compliment your excellent work Gajeel." 

"I didn't think we were hard enough on them, so I decided to leave them a little something extra, A present. That's sure to get those Fairy Tailer's panties in a knot."

"Very good my boy, be sure to take extra care that no harm comes to that one if you'd please." 

Widening his smile Gajeel laughed in a sinister manner as he looked up to his guild master.

"And what about her." A member of the guild asked motioning to the unconscious female who laid on the couch Gajeel was originally on. All eyes fell on the sleeping female as the Guild master began to chuckle. 

"Ariella, her role in this is quite big, it's best to keep her away from the fight. Someone paid big money for her retrieval, bigger than her companion." Pausing the male chuckled. "I must thank you Gajeel I wasn't expecting you to retrieve her so quickly but it's good you did." 

===================

Murmurs could be heard around a big tree in the center of the city, and on that tree were three members of the guild called Fairy Tail. Restrained by ironed materials. 

"Someone get them down!" Someone yelled as many people stared worried.

"Levy!" Lucy yelled running up to the three, she hated the sight of.

"Jet, Droy." Grey gasped as he stared at the three in concern. 

Natsu began to tremble in anger as he looked at the shape his comrades were in. "That phantom lord did this." 

Among the crowd of people, a smaller male walked up to the group, Erza knowing who it was without turning around muttered out the words "Master."

"I can take our headquarters being reduced to nothing but rubble. But I will not let harm come to my children without taking revenge." He angrily yelled as he clutched his walking stick so tight that it broke apart, falling to the ground. "We have no choice but to go to war." 

Lucy widened her eyes as she looked at him with worry. 

Now Lucy sat on a stool looking at the three with teary eyes as they laid unconscious. Looking away she sadly spoke as she peered outside the window looking at the destroyed headquarters. "Phantom lord is heartless, how could they do this." 

As tears fell down her cheeks she clutched her fist tightly. "They're going to pay."  

Meanwhile elsewhere Fairy Tail members were fighting the Phantom guild in their headquarters. Peering down towards them stood Gajeel as he held a grin watching the guild. "Ah the legend herself, Tatania Erza. I guess Laxus and Mystogan are too scared to play, or do they not care? Either way Master knew exactly how this was going to go down. Looks like they are pretty good fighters, for a bunch of scumbags." He said as he held a grin. 

"Now that their little boss man is out of the way, it's about time I throw myself into the mix." He grinned as he jumped down with a laugh. Landing on the Phantom guilds sign the wood underneath him cracked causing the room to go silent as everyone stared at him with wide eyes.

-----------------------------------

As tensions escalate between Fairy Tail and the Phantom Lord guild, Natsu and Gajeel find themselves face to face in a heated confrontation. The atmosphere crackles with electricity as the two Dragon Slayers lock eyes, their rivalry fueling the intensity of the moment.

With a roar, Natsu charges forward, flames engulfing his fists as he unleashes a barrage of fiery attacks. But Gajeel, undaunted, meets his advance head-on, his iron-clad body absorbing the brunt of Natsu's onslaught with ease.

As the battle rages on, the two Dragon Slayers exchange blows with unmatched ferocity, each determined to emerge victorious. Sparks fly as Natsu's flames clash against Gajeel's metal scales, the sound of their clash echoing throughout the Phantom Lord headquarters.

With a sudden burst of speed, Natsu launches himself into the air, his fiery aura blazing bright as he prepares to deliver the finishing blow. But Gajeel, ever the strategist, sees through Natsu's plan and counters with a devastating iron fist, sending Natsu crashing to the ground below.

Bruised but unbowed, Natsu rises to his feet, his determination unwavering as he faces off against his formidable opponent once more. With a defiant roar, he charges forward, flames blazing as he refuses to back down in the face of adversity.

The battle between Natsu and Gajeel reaches its climax as the two Dragon Slayers unleash their most powerful attacks, the force of their clash shaking the very foundations of the Phantom Lord headquarters.

-----------------------------------

Hanging upside down on a wooden bar at the top of the room Gajeel watched as Fairytail held their defeated leader. "Guess the fun is over, and just when things were starting to get good. He watched as his comrades began to attack them leading them to having to retreat a smirk forming on his face as he watched Natsu and a few others speaking up at Erzas orders. 

"There they go, I knew it wouldn't be long before those gutless cowards gave up and started running for their lives." 

A voice spoke up taking Gajeel by surprise. "There retreating with sorrow in their hearts."

Shifting his stance Gajeel jumped on the other side of the wooden bar standing right back up looking at his comrade. "Aria, I see you're just as creepy as ever." He stated looking back towards the retreating guild. "I got to commend you on taking down that fairy tail geezer." 

"I just followed Master Jose's orders. But thank you!" He said as tears fell out of his blindfold. Causing Gajeel to look over at him. 

"Why are you always crying, jeez cut it out." Taking a moment, he thought of something as a grin fell on his face. "So, what happened with that Lucy girl."  Unbeknownst to them Natsu gasped at the question freezing in his place he looks up at the two with wide eyes.

"She's been captured, the poor wrench is being held up in a gloomy cell at headquarters." Aria calmly stated.

"So much for giving her a warm welcome huh?" Gajeel smiled as he looked at Aria. Stopping his sentence as he heard Natsu yell his name he stood up crossing his arms as he looked down at the salamander. "We will finish this later, Salamander." He said amused as he and Aria disappeared from their place. 

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 06 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Fairy Tails White Flameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें