Chapter 2

After arriving at Shang Tsung islands, the famous CEOs and singers were escorted to their respective quarters. Elon Musk was attempting to connect to the internet but couldn't seem to get a strong signal.

Elon: "Come on, where's the Wi-Fi signal here?"

Miley Cyrus overheard him and walked over to him.

Miley: "You won't find a signal here, E. Shang Tsung's got this whole place isolated from the outside world."

Mark Zuckerberg: "Yes, we're cut off completely. We'll just have to make do without the internet."

Elon grumbled in disappointment but decided to join the others in exploring the island.

As the group ventured around, they stumbled upon a fighting arena where they discovered that they were invited to participate in the Mortal Kombat tournament. Shang Tsung appeared before the group and introduced them to Reptile, the first opponent.

Shang Tsung: "Welcome, esteemed guests, to the Mortal Kombat tournament. Your first opponent will be Reptile. Who among you will step up?"

Elon: "I'll take him on!"

Everyone looked at Elon, surprised that he offered himself as tribute. The fight commenced and it was a brutal one. Reptile was a fierce combatant, but Elon was quick on his feet. Despite not having any martial arts experience, Elon was able to outmaneuver Reptile and land a few solid blows. To everyone's surprise, Elon emerged victorious.

Elon: "I did it! Did somebody record that? I want to post this on X!"

Miley: "Looks like you'll have to wait to share your moment of glory with the world, bud."

The group continued on with the tournament, each with their own wins and losses. But Elon's victory against Reptile was one for the books. Later on the moon was high in the sky when Taylor, Bill, and Elon decided to sneak out of their quarters and investigate the island at night.

They walked quietly through the shadows of the jungle, their hearts thumping in anticipation of what they might discover. As they crept closer to Shang Tsung's castle, they began to hear voices coming from within. They approached quietly, staying hidden behind some bushes. To their surprise, they saw an apparition of Shao Khan - the ruler of the Outworld - scolding Shang Tsung for Reptile's failure in the tournament.

Shao Khan: "I cannot believe you let that weakling lose to a human! Your incompetence is putting our entire plan in jeopardy!"

Shang Tsung: "Forgive me, my lord. I shall make sure it doesn't happen again. I've already sent Kano to fight tomorrow, and he will not disappoint."

Bill Gates: "(Whispering) What plan is he talking about? This doesn't sound good."

Elon: "(Whispering) Let's get closer and try to hear more."

They moved closer, staying hidden behind the bushes. They could hear Shang Tsung and Shao Khan whispering to each other in a language that none of them could understand. Suddenly, a twig snapped under Elon's foot, alerting Shang Tsung to something amiss. Shang Tsung cast a spell, and the three were transported back to the entrance of the jungle.

The next day, the group gathered in the same fighting arena to watch Kano fight Mark Zuckerberg. Kano arrived, dressed in his trademark gear and boasting about his Australian heritage.

Kano: "G'day, mates! I'm here to kick some butt and take some names! And I've got a special message for Mark Zuckerberg. You reptilian freak! You and your rich friends think you can take us Aussies on? I'll show you what a real fighter looks like!"

The group was stunned by Kano's remarks and his thick Aussie accent. Miley Cyrus, who hadn't said much until now, turned to Elon and joked.

Miley: "Are you sure you want to take on this guy? He sounds like he can knock you out with his accent alone!"

Elon rolled his eyes but secretly smiled at Miley's playful banter. The stage was set, and the crowd roared as Kano and Mark prepared to fight. But the fight was postponed to the next day due to technical difficulties with the arena.

The waiting was over, and the big fight was finally taking place. Kano and Mark entered the arena, with Kano brimming with confidence and Mark with a focused look on his face. The crowd was cheering and shouting for their favorite fighters.

The fight began, and Mark immediately launched a series of attacks on Kano, which he expertly blocked and countered. Kano was giving him a hard time, and Mark realized that he needed to step up his game.

Just when Mark was about to launch another attack, Kano broke his leg with a cheap and dirty shot. The arena went silent, and Mark writhed in pain, unable to get up. Elon had been watching the fight from the stands, and he immediately jumped into the arena to help his friend.

Elon: "This is unacceptable! No one fights like this! You broke the rules!"

Kano: "Rules? There are no rules in Mortal Kombat! You're lucky I don't finish him off right now."

Elon stood firm, protecting Mark from any more harm. Shang Tsung was furious, and his anger was evident on his face. This was not part of his plan. As they were escorted to the infirmary, they encountered Raiden, the God of Thunder, who had been watching from the sidelines.

Raiden: "You shouldn't trust Shang Tsung. He only wants to use you for his own gain. You four are powerful in your own ways and are not mere toys like the rest of these fighters. I suggest you leave this island while you still can."

The CEOs and singers looked at each other, digesting Raiden's words. They weren't sure what to make of him, but they knew that they had to consider his warning. Mark, who was being treated in the infirmary, looked up at the group and spoke weakly.

Mark: "I'm sorry, guys. I brought you all into this mess."

Bill Gates, Taylor Swift, Miley Cyrus, and Elon Musk looked at Mark with concern, assuring him that they would all get through this together. Shang Tsung, on the other hand, was lurking around the corner, listening to the conversation. He knew that he had to act quickly if he wanted to keep his plan going.