Part 12~ 1993 Year 3

"You! How dare you? I thought we were friends!" I yelled at the frozen Sirius Black.

"Ali, let me explain."

"No! You killed my twin! You're the reason three of my friends are dead!" I started sobbing as I was creeping towards him.

"Alice, why did he call you Ali? And I thought James was your uncle, not your twin!" Ron said.

"Not now Ron." I said through tears.

Harry and Hermione barged into the room finally. They both ran over to help their friend, whose leg was bleeding.

Not even a minute later, Remus and future me came into the torn up shack and got upstairs as fast as they could. They were followed by one more person, Tessi. She was an adult now, obviously, but it was definitely Tessi.

"Tessi, what are you doing here?"

"I've been trying to find you! I finally did though, Daphne is a gossip queen, by the way." She walked over to me and lightly grabbed my wand. She put it in her pocket and led me over to where Harry, Ron, and Hermione were watching the scene unfold.

Remus stepped towards the ragged looking man. "Finally, the flesh reflects the madness within."

"Well, you would know all about the madness within, wouldn't you Remus?" Lupin chuckled slightly and pulled him in for a hug. "He's here." Sirius said sounding concerned.

"I understand."

"Let's kill him." Sirius sounded serious. (A/N yes, pun intended)

"No! I trusted you!" Hermione shouted at the two men. "And all this time, you've been his friend." She turned to the two boys behind her. "He's a werewolf, that's why he's been missing classes."

"How long have you known?" Moony asked, turning to the girl.

"Since Professor Snape set the essay." The rest of us in the room were just watching. I wasn't paying much attention to them, but I was watching Tessi walk over to Sirius. They saw each other and immediately pulled each other in for a hug. Tessi kissed Sirius. It was weird. My eyes widened. I'm happy they got together, but he was murderer.

"Well, well, well, Hermione, you really are the brightest witch of your age, I've ever met."

"Enough talk, Remus! Come on, let's kill him!" Sirius groaned.

"Wait!" Lupin shouted back.

"I did my waiting! Twelve years of it, in Azkaban!"

"Very well. Kill him." Remus sighed. "But wait one more minute. Harry has the right to know why."

"I know why." Harry shouted, choking back tears. "You betrayed my parents. You're the reason they're dead."

"No, Hayy, it wasn't him. Somebody did betray your parents." Lupin tried calming Harry. "But it was somebody who, until quite recently, I believed to be dead." He continued.

"Who was it, then?" We all were listening.

"Peter Pettigrew!" Sirius announced. "And he's in this room, right now!" I looked directly at that rat Ron was holding. Peter was a rat. Metaphorically and literally.

I stood up and took a step towards Ron. I bent down and asked, "Do you trust me?"

"I don't know." He looked me in my eyes.

"I need you to trust me right now, okay?" He nodded.

"Come out, come out, Peter! Come out, come out and play!" Sirius said from behind me.