Lion 2: The Movie

Now playing...

We... are the crystal gems
We'll always save the day
And if you think we can't
We'll always find a way
-        That's why the people of this world        -
Believe in
Garnet
Amethyst
And Pearl
And Steven! (And Y/N!)

________________________________________

The following preview has been APPROVED for ALL AUDIENCES by the official motion picture board of movies, Inc.

A whole city was lit up by flames as sirens were heard wailing in the background.

Some people say...

Helicopters were being flown by people. A man who seems angered is shown flying the nearest one.

You can't teach...

A big robot-like machine shooted red lasors out of the red circle thing on its face.

An old dog...

A brown dog is shown, looking upwards at the robot-like machine.

New tricks...

The helicopters were still flying in the air as a red lazor shone down on them, making all of them explode.

Unless you're...

The brown dog looked up at a human girl who was crossing her arms and smirking. The brown dog looked the other way, and a helicopter propeller came out of its back, spinning, which made the sand around them blow away.

The dog furrowed its eyebrows.

Dogcopter 3 in 3D.

Dogcopter flew around the ruined city and towards the machine that was making everything explode. Dogcopter turned around, lifted its tail, and a missile came out of its butt, hitting the robot.

This February, the fur hits the fan.

Okay, now it's time to back up a bit. Steven invited Connie over to the temple because Connie wanted to show him something. Originally, I wanted to leave to go somewhere alone since I didn't want to bother them, but Steven made me stay.

Connie and I were introduced to each other, and she honestly seems like a nice person. No wonder Steven fell for her.

"Whoa! I can see why this is your favorite film franchise!" Steven awed. We were sitting on stools as Connie fixed her glasses. "That's right. In a word where humanity is pushed to the brink, it turns out that the one who is most human is a dog... copter," Connie told us, tapping on her phone.

"And did you guys see where that missile came out of?!" Steven said, throwing his arms in the air. Ew, Steven. That's gross how you only paid attention to that part. God, this guy needs help.

Connie laughed a little. "Yeah..." She said, blushing a little. Wait... COULD IT BE? Does Connie like Steven... too? Dang, there goes my hope. Might as well let fate decide what happens... I guess.