Act One

December 27th, 2019

Two days after Christmas, everyone was safely tucked away in bed, thinking of the upcoming new year. Everyone except anyone associated with Hailee Steinfeld and Andrew Garfield.

That night was one no one would ever forget. How could anyone get the images of the duo being held down on the back of a cop car, their hands being pulled behind their backs as they were cuffed and taken away. Y/N Y/L/N couldn't get the sight of her girlfriend being taken away right before her eyes. She still distinctly remembers the look Hailee sent her before she was shoved in the backseat with Andrew.

That night when Hailee was taken, Y/N couldn't handle sleeping alone, especially when the court hearing was two days from there. She decided she'd sleep away her feelings at her best friends house. Y/N and Sylvia had been friends since fifth grade, it was always them against the world.

When they reached high school — freshman year — they both met Hailee and Andrew, whom were severely interested in the girls. Eventually they asked them out, both girls ecstatic about it. And until that day, they were known to be dating for almost 8 years. When their high school sweethearts were taken away in handcuffs, they had no clue where the relationship was going from there.

CAST

HAILEE STEINFELD

"If anybody hurts you, I'm going to prison for life

"If anybody hurts you, I'm going to prison for life."

Y/N MATHERS

"No matter what you do, I'll always love you

"No matter what you do, I'll always love you."

MARSHALL MATHERS (EMINEM)