EPILOGUE

Years passed, and the bustling city of Mumbai continued to thrive, its streets filled with the vibrant energy of life and love. In the heart of the city, nestled amidst the bustling streets and colorful markets, stood a quaint little restaurant—the culmination of Aanya's lifelong dream.

Inside, the air was filled with the tantalizing aroma of spices and the sound of laughter and conversation. Couples sat at tables, their eyes sparkling with love as they savored the delicious dishes that Aanya had crafted with love and care.

At a table near the window, Aanya and Arjun sat hand in hand, their hearts still beating in perfect harmony after all these years. Their love had only grown stronger with time, weathering the storms of life and emerging even more resilient than before.

As they raised their glasses in a toast to a lifetime of love and happiness, Aanya and Arjun knew that they were living their happily ever after—a love story that had defied all odds and stood the test of time.

And as they watched the sun set over the city, casting a warm glow over the world around them, they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, as long as they had each other, they could conquer anything that came their way.

For theirs was a love that would last forever and always—a love that had been written in the stars and woven into the very fabric of their souls. And as they embraced the future together, hand in hand, they knew that their love would endure through every twist and turn, shining brightly like a beacon of hope in the vast expanse of eternity.