BONUS CHAPTER

In this bonus chapter, we revisit a special moment between Aanya and Arjun that didn't quite fit into the main narrative but deserves to be shared.

As Aanya and Arjun strolled through the city streets one evening, they stumbled upon a hidden garden tucked away behind a row of old buildings. Intrigued by the lush greenery and the soft glow of fairy lights twinkling in the trees, they ventured inside, hand in hand.

Amidst the fragrant blooms and the gentle rustle of leaves, Aanya and Arjun found themselves dancing under the starlit sky, their laughter echoing through the night like a symphony of joy. With each twirl and dip, they felt their hearts soar with the exhilarating freedom of being alive.

As they danced, lost in the magic of the moment, time seemed to stand still, and the world faded away, leaving only the two of them and the music of their souls. In that enchanted garden, Aanya and Arjun discovered a love that was as timeless and boundless as the universe itself—a love that would forever remain etched in the fabric of their memories, a cherished reminder of the magic that had brought them together.

And as they danced beneath the stars, their hearts overflowing with love and gratitude, Aanya and Arjun knew that they had found something truly special—a love that would endure through every trial and tribulation, and shine brighter than the stars above.