Meri jaan

Arhaan's pov -

Arhaan - " MAHIRAAAAAAAAA MAHIRA MAHI MERI JAAN KYA HUA MAHIIIIII " 

Mahi , meri jaan meri mahi ussney jab itni zor se cheekha tab aisa feel hua ki koi mere dil ko chir ke nikal raha Ho . Aisa laga ki mujhse ab saans nehi le ja rehi. I don't care ki log mujhe kaise ghoor rehe ho, I don't care unko mein kitna pathetic lag raha Hu. All I care right now is meri mahi takleef main hai.

Itna sab kuch sochte sochte pata nehi mein kab Aur kaise apni car main high speed pe raste main nikal geya. Mujhe nehi pata mein kaha ja raha Hu but mujhe ye pata hai ki mein jaha bhi ja raha Hu, my destination is my mahira. Aagar usko kuch hogeya toh mein sab Kuch tabah kar dunga. I don't care Kya Ho Baad main, abhi mujhe bas meri mahira sahi halat main chahiye. I was serious when I said ki I will kill and I would get killed for her. She's the only salvation I will ever need. She's the only one who can tame this monster in me.

I was forced to cut my chain of thoughts when my phone rang once again gaining my attention.

On call :-

?? - "Hello?? Am I talking to Mr. Khadus sher ??"

Arhaan - " hello ? Ye Kaunsa tareeqa hai baat karne ka ? Aur tum Kaun Ho ? DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING ?!?!??? "

?? - " sir with all due respect I would suggest you to listen to me first and then talk in that tone of your- "

Arhaan - " CUT THE GODDAMN CRAP AND COME STRAIGHT TO THE POINT IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO MAKE A BULLET PASS THROUGH YOUR GOOD FOR NOTHING SKULL RIGHT NOW "

?? - " Woh actually sir I'm speaking from Nova community hospital, we got an accident case and the females seemed to be in a critical condition and her accident became a police case so the police traced her cell phone number and we found that she talked to you before her accident and we wanted to inform you about that ki- "

Arhaan - "DO WHATEVER IT TAKES YOU TO MAKE SURE MY WOMAN IS PERFECTLY FINE. I'm on my way and if by the time I get there and I see her not being treated then you better remember my name ARHAAN JAYED KHAN cause I'll be your angel of death"

Call ended

Arhaan's pov -
Pata nehi kab mein hospital pohoch geya, Aur jate sath hi sab log mujhe dekh ke khamosh hogeye. Now that's my power. Meri jaan kaha hai mujhe dekhna hai usey .

Arhaan - "You guys got an accident case almost 30 minutes ago ? Her room number now "

Nurse - "I'm sorry sir but we don't share confidential information about our pati-"

Arhaan - "if you wanna stay alive and not die within the next minute then tell me her room number before I choose to make a bullet go through that skull of yours "

My breath hitched when I got there. The love of my life, the sole reason of my existence, the source of my happiness was lying almost lifeless in that bed wearing that white lifeless hospital gown. At this moment when I am seeing her like this, only I know what I'm feeling. Only I know how much I want to save her. How much I want to question Allah for doing this to her. How much I wanna be that person on that bed instead of her. Only I know how my heart is aching as if I am slowly dying. Only I know how much I want to go scream and cry and get angry. Only I know how suffocating it feels to see her like this, attached with so many medical equipments, seeing that pulse rate reading machine monitoring her pulse, seeing all the nurse and doctors going crazy just to save her. Allah knows how many beats my heart missed. My whole body felt pain as if I'm disappearing slowly, as if my whole existence is vanishing away and no one can do anything. My feet's turned cold, my hands turned cold . I didn't realize when I was sitting on my knees in front of the OT and I was surrounded by both of our families. I don't know who called them. Maybe it was I who called them but whatever it was my brain didn't register anything. I was only stuck on one person. My love, my life, my soul, my MAHI. With all of this going on, I only wanted my mahira back on her feet and yelling at me about how much I suck at making her a cup of coffee or how much she hates that smirk on my face or even how much annoying I am. I just want her to breathe and exist even if it comes with the cost of me being hated by her.

Uske liye meri mohabbat kafi hai hum dono ke hissey ke liye. Meri apni sari zindegi ussey pyar karne main de sakta Hu lekin phir bhi uske liye meri mohabbat itni hai ki mujhe  waqt ki kaami hojaygi apni mohabbat ko izhaar karne main. Mere dil ki har ek dhadkan uske naam hai. Mera liya hua har ek alfaz uske liye hai. Mera wajood ussey hai. Woh hai toh mein Hu.

Every breath of mine is dedicated to her. Till my very last breath, it will be always her and only her. The day I came back and I saw her was the day when I vowed to myself and Allah that she's the first woman that I'll love this much and our daughter will be the second and the last woman to be loved by me to this extent. People might say I have gone crazy in love. But in this era of casual love and casual flings, she's the only woman who made me feel like I want nothing but to spend my entire life with her by my side. Even when we grow old, I want her by my side. I want our kids to look at us when they are grown and be like "Wow dad sure loves mom a lot"  and I want to go everywhere with her by my side. I might sound selfish but I know how much I love this woman.

While I was having all my thoughts, the door opened and a nurse came out. I rushed to that nurse and asked her hastily.

Arhaan- Is she ok ?!?? Can I meet her ? Is she breathing ok ? Where's the doctor ? Tell me goddamnit !!!!!

Nurse- Uhmmm sir-

Doctor- We're sorry......

________________________________

Okkkkkkkk here you go babies 😭😭😭 I'm so sorry to end this chapter like this but oh well we gonna have a lot going on in the next chapter so yeah mujhe gaali na dijiye aap sab 😭😭😭😭😭

Also mein soch rehi thi ab se 2000 words ke chapters likhu so I need suggestions on that like mujhe chapters lambe karne chahiye ya phir ye length sahi hai 😭😭

Also this chapter is solely dedicated to Arhaan's feelings towards mahira and I hope I did a good job describing it.

Also here's an exciting news ( drumroll please 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁) -
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ITS GONNA BE A SERIES. Well yeah .
Need you ( first book of the series ) - Arhaan & Mahira
Want you ( 2nd book ) -
Farhaan & Shifa
Claim you ( 3rd book ) - Anaya & Saad  .

And MOST IMPORTANTLY -
PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT, it really helps me as an author to write and makes me happy too. I literally started writing this story even though I said I will quit writing this story because of one of my followers commenting on my story and saying how much he loves it and that follower became one of my really good friends now. So yeah thank you for taking out your time to read my story and voting for it. Also feel free to comment and tell me what you think about my characters.

Love yall so much. Take care . Mwuaaahhhhhhh byeeeeeee 💋💋