Chapter 2:

"John, are you really going to go as far as to kill a kid?" The guy with blonde hair said, his eyes met Aidan's almost apologetically, but Aidan only rolled his own in response.

"Damn straight I will. Now back away and get on your knees or I will shoot."

The two guys that Aidan still didn't know the name of started to do what John had asked of them. They started to kneel with their hands up.

Aidan let a small sigh out, wondering what his next action was going to be. One wrong move, and he could die. He closed his eyes trying to figure out how to get out of this situation before it escalated. Suddenly, he could hear his grandfather's voice running through his mind. All of the training he could use now.

"So, are you going to do it, or what?" Aidan asked.

"What?"

"I am asking, will you actually do it? Or all talk?"

"Listen, kid, I will shoot. Don't mess with me."

"Okay..." Aidan let a snort out as the gun was pressed against his temple.

"I am serious, I will shoot."

"Whatever."

"Kid, listen this guy is dangerous don't taunt him," the guy with the short brown hair had said.

"If I have to, I will shoot and kill everyone here."

The guy's hand was shaking really badly, and Aidan could tell this guy didn't have what it takes to follow through on his threat. Aidan leaned back into the guy before whispering.

"Do you want me... to pull the trigger for you?"

"No, I sa~"

Bingo. Aidan cut him off by elbowing him in the stomach and slamming his head back into John's mouth. Aidan swapped positions with John by whipping around behind him, and painfully pulling John's arm behind his back. Aidan then slammed John into the ground, making him drop the gun. He kicked the gun behind him so that John wouldn't be able to reach it.

"Get the fuck off of me," John hissed in pain.

"You started this, could have let me peacefully go home. Yet you attacked me, who do you think the police would believe if they came right now and saw me pinning you to the ground? That I- an honor graduate, who is 15 years old, and actually have a future at Yale or Harvard attacked you first or the sum bag, whose fingerprints are all over a gun?" Aidan asked, twisting his arm, to the point it almost popped out of the socket, causing John to scream in pain.

"Wow, he is good," Aidan heard the guy with blonde hair say.

"Anyway, you showed signs of weakness, if you are going to threaten to kill someone either follow through or learn how to bluff. You were practically shaking, I am surprised the other two didn't catch on," Aidan finally got off of the guy, once he was sure he was down for the count. He got up and decided to put the gun in his bag.

All of that extra training the old man made me do paid off. Who would have thought?

"I am taking my leave now, along with this gun. God, I am so irritated now," Aidan grumbled.

Aidan decided to take a longer route home because he knew that leading these people straight to his home would mean trouble for him.

"Hey wait!" Aidan stopped walking and turned towards the person who called out to him.

"Thomas, wait, what are we gonna do with John?"

"Tie him up and take him back to the boss."

"What about you?"