Growing up

*Warning section will contain racism,police brutality* You have been warned.

A few years went by for M/N and her kids and things were hard at first being a single mother with no help from any family left she had to take the steps in raising her babies alone. But eventually she got the hang of it she worked hard at her job being a secretary bringing home whatever she could for her and her kids it was hard at first but it eventually became normal for them.

We now go to see the family living in a small complex in a rough part of Brooklyn where the usual happens drugs being sold, weapons being sold illegally, and people murdering one another for wearing the wrong gang color this would be scary for most people some would even say how do people live here but for the
L/N family it was home.

10 year old y/n pov

Y/N was in the living room watching tv with his sister like any other day

S/N- hey big brother what are we going to do today

Y/N- I'm going to hangout with Kat tonight

S/N- *pouts hard* you said we were gonna watch Freddy vs Jason tonight you promised *shakes her brother back and forth*

Y/N - *while being shaken* I'm sorry please stop shaking me I'm gonna throw up *she's stops shaking him* I'm sorry baby sis tell u what tomorrow me and you will spend all day together doing whatever you want

S/N- *smiles brightly jumping up and down* REALLY* *tightly hugs Y/N* THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

While being crushed by his sister hugs her back 
And just as they got done hugging M/N comes home from work

M/N- my babies come to mama

Y/N/S/N- Mama/MOMMY

Both kids run up and hug their mother

M/N- How was school kids any problems any bullies need to be taught a lesson *gives evil eyes* *kids get nervous*

Now Y/N gets bullied on a daily basis for being weak and not speaking up but his sister on the other hand is the opposite S/N has a lot of friends and is very popular despite what happens at school she always sticks up for her brother he may be older but to her no one messes with her big brother. She has tried time and time again to let her do something but Y/N always refused to not get her in trouble and let him deal with it and not tell mom this broke her heart everytime. There were times she wanted to her mom but her brother would always interfere with it before anything happens the school was so bad all the stuff was corrupt and let bullying happen to the point that even the teachers, principals, counselors, and even the goddamn nurses wouldn't heal up any wounds (The said truth is Y/N only had one good teacher in his whole life a teacher named Mrs. Mara Mayberry she always treated him like an equal but that was a long time ago and times have changed since then he corrupt staff and teachers after that) So he learned to patch himself up or S/N would help him.

Now M/N would go to parent teacher nights and talk about grades and how the kids were doing the teachers would say S/N is bright and remarkable student with a future while Y/N made trouble and bullied people and made up accusations. M/N would never believe these lies they would tell but Y/N would say the teachers were right and to just let it go. Most times she would defend him but she couldn't fight it she couldn't afford to move she was stuck with a bad hand for her son.

Y/N- no mom everything was fine in school today *she looks at him deep into his soul* *he starts to sweat profusely* M/N- ok mijo but just know im watching you I'll go make dinner

Y/N- let me help mama please please please you know I love cooking with you

M/N- Mijo it's ok you can help me tomorrow tonight I'll take over *rubs his head*