An unexpected woman

I found myself in hell. "How did I get here?" I mutter to myself confused and bewildered. I took a deep breath and my nose shrivled up, almost as if my nose hairs braided closed. The sick smell of month old soggy trash and decayed corpses filled the air. Nearby, I see a run down sign that says "pentagram city" I walk towards the city. The scenery was horrifying. It was an ungoverned area. I could feel the adrenaline pumping the closer my curiosity drew me to the city.
It began to grow more populated, the stench was almost unbearable the closer I became. 'Everyone looks so miserable' I think to myself. A cheery-eyed young woman crosses my path, shes singing. Her hair long, golden, and tied back, shes dressed bright red fitted suit. This woman doesnt look like the rest of the people here. "Todays gonna be a fucking happy day in hell" she belts out in song. I try to avoid her, I have failed and I'm knocked to the ground. Its sticky, gritty, and hard. It felt almost as if someone left sticker residue to coat the pavement. I look up and to my suprise the young woman is holding her hand out to me apologizing prefusely, I hesitantly take her soft warm hand and stand up. "I am SOOOOO so so so so sorry! I'm charlie by the way!" She says in a sincere tone. "I'm y/n" I say firmly but welcoming. "I havent seen you around here y/n! If you'd like a place to stay and rehabilitate yourself for a second chance at heaven I run a hotel not far from here!" Charlie is so excited to spead this information and her face lights up when she speaks of it. I dont have the heart to decline, I dont know where I am, and I have yet to find a place to stay, i have mo other choice. "Thank you" I smile and follow her accepting her gracious offer of hospitality.
We make our way back to the hotel, it's complete chaos! One wall has been destroyed by a snake-like man opperating a giant machine. The hotel appears to be very spacious, unlike the rest of pentagram city. Charlie continues to bring me inside and finds me an open room to get settled into. "We have bond building exercises scheduled in an hour if you wouldnt mind joining us, y/n" she said softly and with a smile. "Charlie?" I say with a gentle tone. She looks at me with an awkward smile and gently grabs my hand to show she's listening. "Whats happening out there?" My face must have confirmed the confusion in my voice. "Its FIINE" she says with poorly disguised confidence. "One of our staff members are handling it!" She places her left hand on top of mine cupping my fingers in her palms before removing her hands to make her exit. Before she closes my door she gives a reassuring smile. "What's WITH this place?" I laugh to myself.
I make the room more comfortable before leaving. About a half hour has passed since i last spoke with Charlie, she's is no where to be seen. I bump into a tall furry feminine man with four arms. He has a pink and white striped top, black shorts, hot pink gloves, an eye where the white is black, and black thigh high boots. "I'm sorry" I say with a soft voice. "Ehh its notta problem, you must be new here!" he talks with almost a stereotypical mobster-like voice. I nod and pick myself off the floor. "It's been a long day. Do you know where I can get a drink outside of the hotel?" I replied. "Yeah, theres a club not fahr from here. I could take you there" the man grinned "I'm Angel by tha way." He put two hands on his left hip and swayed into them. I accepted his offer to bring me there.