Thrown for a loop

I wake up and it's still dark outside. 3:37am my phone reads. 'Well, I did sleep all day. I'm going to go for a little walk.' I change my clothes, put shoes on, and grab my phone. I exit my room and make my way down the hall then I have reached the front door. Everything seems so quiet. Almost peaceful. I could hear the front door slightly creak as I opened and closed the door. It felt like a perfect cool summer night outside. Before I knew it I had made my way to the nightclub called 'Consent' that I came to the first night I was here. I walk in, it smells of sex, smoke, and alcohol just like the first time I encountered this place.

I order some strawberry hellhound whiskey shots, and someone is approaching me from behind. "Ai, mi tigre, I thought that was you" the voice from behind says. It was such a smooth, attractive voice. There's no doubt it was Valentino. I set my empty shot glass down on the counter and before I could say anything he gently caressed the hair next to my ears, then took a handful of hair to yank back. Valentino lowers toward my ear. "Let's head back to the studio. I thought you learned not to ignore me last time." He whispers then lets go of my hair. He paid for the shots I just took, grasps my wrist and pulls me out. I find myself being shoved in a limo as Val lets go of my wrists.
"What makes you think you can ignore me? Did you forget I OWN you?" Valentino states his tone progressively getting more aggressive. A cloud of pink smoke appears and a chain around my neck forms from the smoke, Val yanks it closer to him causing me to fumble forward. I'm almost in his lap as I fall to my knees off the seat. He grips my face, squishing my cheeks and yanking my face upward to look at him, abruptly coming to a stop. "When I say "come", you say?" Valentino says, almost gritting his teeth in anger. "Oh of cour—" my sarcastic words are cut off by Val pulling me closer to his face. I gasp slightly at the sudden movement. "I don't have TIME for games, y/n.. you say?" Valentino says with a very irritated tone. "Yes, Valentino.." I say submitting to him. "When I say 'you're my personal SLUT' you say?" His tone is starting to mellow out but he's very clearly still pissed off. I roll my eyes before saying, "Yes, Valentino." A smirk begins to form on my face. I love how rough with me he's being. "Do you think this is fucking funny?" He asks, throwing my face hard into the seat. "Must I remind you AGAIN who owns you?" Valentino says this as he conjures up our signed contract. I look up and a little blood creeps out of my nose. Valentino has a wide grin and shoves the contract inches from my face, making sure I saw it. The contract disappears in a cloud of smoke. We arrived at the studio. "Mi cariño, meet me in the dressing room, I expect you to be stripped down by time I get there. Be a good little MUTT." Val demands.

The chain around my neck disappeared and I hurried out of there and into the studio. I made my way to the dressing room and I stripped down naked. I wiped the blood from my nose and waited on the sofa for Val to enter. A few minutes go by and Val enters in with a pet cage large enough for a person to fit inside. It has a platform inside. "What a good little bitch" Valentino says as soon as he lays his eyes on my nude body. He throws a pink treat at me. "Eat it." I start reaching for it to pick it up off the ground. The pink smoke surrounds me again, this time a chain forms around my wrists. "Not with your fucking hands. Eat it right off the ground" he says this as he lifts the chais up pulling my arms above my head. He folds his second set of arms and pops his hips to the side. He has a delighted smirk on his face as I lean my face down to eat it and I grab it in my mouth. He gestures with his head for me to get in the cage.

I hesitantly comply and crawl on top of the platform. "Arch your back for me." He demanded. With my wrists still bound I tucked my arms under me and used my hands as a cushion, I arched my back elevating my behind. I hear Val getting undressed. He approaches me and I hear the cage latch and another part open. He rests his beef whistle just above my butt crack and teasingly makes his way down to my holes. The warmth from his massive heat-seeking moisture missile made me flustered. I could feel it radiate on my skin. He pulled away and grabbed something. As he approached I heard a whoosh through the air before hearing a smack. There's a tingling sensation on my left butt cheek. I heard the whoosh again and a tingling sensation that followed, this time on my right butt cheek. I hear another whoosh and a smack on my left buttcheek. The tingling is making me feel numb. My face becomes red and I become further aroused the more he hits me. The paddle makes contact with my flesh again this time in a shorter period of time. Each time it made contact Val let out a word "You're a naughty, filthy, little, bitch." He places the paddle on top of the cage. Without warning he shoves his libido inside me. It feels different this time, this feels passionate. I let out a loud passionate moan. He seemed to enjoy this. He reached through one of the cages holes and grabbed my hair, he began to pull it causing my head to lift up. There's a hand on my hip and another slapping my ass. I'm about to climax.

A few minutes pass and I have culminated. He slides out of me, releases my hair and wipes down his manhood. He grips the hair on the back of my head with force then lifts my head up. He shoved his long john in my mouth and made me suck it, moments later my mouth was filled with his bavarian cream. The chains dissipated and he allowed me out of the cage. I crawl out, my legs still feel cramped. I'm starting to regain feeling in my buttocks again, they feel warm and stingy. Valentino walks over and grabs my clothes from the sofa and drops them on me followed by him petting the top of my head. "Be a good slut and get dressed." He says sweetly. 'Was he just sexually frustrated?' I think to myself, confused by the mood change. I stand up and get dressed. Val is waiting by the door watching me with a grin. "Mi tesoro. Follow me." He left the room swaying his hips as he made his exit. I collected myself before making my way out as well. He led me to the limo and we both got in. "Are we going to ignore my calls anymore?" he asks almost like he's talking down to me. "No, Val—" he cuts me off. "Good. I'll drop you off at 'Consent'. I have business to attend to." He says with a wide grin. He places his arm around me pulling me closer to him. He takes a long drag of his cigarette and fills the limo with smoke.

Many minutes pass and we're back at 'Consent'. We both exit the limo. "You're no longer needed tomorrow." Val makes a point to mention this before entering into the night club. 'I should really make my way back to the hotel. It's almost 5:30am..'.
I partake in the journey back to the hotel and I enter. I'm met by Angel getting a late night snack. We make eye contact. After appearing like a deer in headlights, he smiles at me before proceeding towards the kitchen. I head to my room. I quietly open and close my door and make my way back to my bed. I change into pajamas and place my phone on my nightstand. "Let's get more rest. That was an eventful night." I quietly whisper to myself, forming a little smile. I pull my covers over me and I rest my head on my pillow.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 29 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

An unexpected romanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें