Brave New World

CHAPTER TWO | SEASON 2 EP 2

"Katherine looked just like you, it was freakish"

"Yeah, but like a hotter version," Vivian said, earring a disgusted look and a scoff between her sister and her friend.

"Really Vivian?"

"Seriously that was weird Viv"

She rolled her eyes at the girls "I didn't mean I would hook up with her. That would be weird. I just met you and they are very different"

Stretching the very.

"Like you have things that make you attractive to people and so does Katherine"

She had seen the two girls with streamers in their hands, confusion written on their faces.

"Nevermind, forget what I said" She decided to give up on trying to explain herself.

"Anyways," Elena said drifting the conversation back to Bonnie's question.

"I don't know, I can't explain it. It's creepy, that's all I got." Elena said shrugging, there wasn't much to say about the situation.

"How do you know she's not still out there pretending to be you?" The girl was freaked out more than the two sisters were.

"I don't but I could sit here and be tortured by the not-knowing or I could get these prizes to the ring toss."

It was obvious Elena did not want to talk about it. So Bonnie changed the subject to something Vivian wasn't wanting to talk about at all.

"Have either of you talked to Damon since the... you know, thing?

The thing. The thing Bonnie is asking about is how last night Damon killed Vivian.

She remembered waking up with a gasp for air due to Damon snapping her airway. The first thing she saw was Stefan Salvatore pacing back and forth. Her sister sobbing and holding her head to her chest. And her brother to her right holding her hand.

As soon as she found out Damon had killed her, the girl was set one thing.

Killing Damon Salvatore.

But Stefan being the good brother he is, held the girl back. Explaining how she came back.

But with some calming down and a little persuasion from Stefan, she decided not to kill him. She just decided to never talk to him again.

After the anger came betrayal because she and Damon had spent so long to build a friendship, after all he did to Elena, Caroline, and Bonnie and every terrible thing. 

"No Bonnie, And I don't plan on it. Now let's just focus on getting this carnival done."

"Okay, I'm sorry, I'll focus. We have to make Caroline proud or she will kill us. I don't know how she does all of this." Bonnie said finishing with a chuckle wishing their blonde friend was there.