𝟓 | 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄
𝙍𝙀𝘼𝘿𝙀𝙍𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑
2 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚: 2/24/25

You were walking with your father as he spoke to you. "I am so proud of what our family has become Y/N. We are getting richer and richer day by day. And you, you are becoming amazing. You have killed 3 of the Suguru's family's bodyguards." This made you smile, you were glad your father loved you so much.

"Oh father, what would I do without you." You said in response. He chuckled, "you would do perfectly fine even if I wasn't here." You smiled. I mean, he wasn't wrong, but he wasn't right. You loved your father, everything about him.

He was just so loving and caring yet so cold and tough, it amazed you. "Y/N, I need to get going soon." he said. "May I join?" you asked. You haven't been able to spend time with him since he's been so busy lately, so this was a great chance.

"Yeah sure, why not?" he said in response. You smiled even more, your father made you so happy. "Thanks, dad." you said chuckling. He just nodded. As you two walked to his next destination you could feel the presence of someone else.

"Dad, do you feel that?" you asked. He turned his head slightly, "feel what?" You shrugged, "I feel like there is someone here." "I think your just making yourself go insane." You sighed in response.

He smiled a bit. "Y/N, you are an amazing daughter." You chuckled at his compliment, "I am your only daughter." "Well, if I had another daughter then you would be my favorite." You smiled back, "thanks."

The rest of the time you two just walked in silence, just holding hands and walking the streets of Tokyo. Finally, you two made it to the front of your father's office. Instead of your father doing his normal identity verification he turned around to you.

He held your hands as he began to speak, looking into your eyes. "Y/N, when I die-" before he could finish his sentence his head was blown off of his neck. You immediately stopped moving. It was like the whole world froze.

His body collapsed in your hands. You just stood there, eyes and jaw wide open. You turned your head to see a very familiar figure kneeling on the top of a building, shotgun in hands, frown on his face. It was...

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨.

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨, 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞.

You and him locked eyes. You felt anger rush through you, but also hurt. His eyes looked like they had guilt inside of them. He stood up, still locking eyes with you. He fixed his suit and began to walk away.

You just stood there in shock, in horror of what just had happened to you. Moments ago, you were talking to your father about life and talking about how successful your family has been. Moments ago, your life was good. What happened?

"Curse you, Satoru Gojo." you muttered under your breath. Tears fell out of your eyes as you looked at your father's dead body on the ground. Police came around and so did your bodyguards. All you did was look down and cry, you didn't move, didn't do anything.

𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
𝟏 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

It's been 1 month since your father had passed away. You and Satoru haven't spoken since. You've seen him once or a few times, but you didn't dare to come up to him or even looked at him. You could feel his eyes on your body, and you could feel his guilt around him. You didn't understand why he was so guilty after he chose this himself.

But you had other problems to think about. Like, for example, what was your family's future now? Your father ran the whole family along with the business, mafia, everything. What was there to do?

You haven't been going out with your friends lately and you certainly haven't been up to killing. Every day was like baby steps, very difficult. Not just that, but your mom hasn't been doing too well either.

She was currently in a huge fight with the Gojo family. You couldn't help but just stare at pictures of you and your father, waiting desperately for him to return even though you knew he wouldn't.

You didn't just know he wouldn't return, you also knew who was going to be the next mafia boss, you. You were the next leader of your family. Age 17, leading the L/N family business, mafia, and family. This scared you. Luckily, you were good at killing and sniping, so you had some faith in yourself.

You also knew that Satoru was going to be the next mafia boss for his family as well. This also scared you. Everything has been scaring you lately.

As you stood in your father's room, standing up, staring outside of the window that showed the view of Tokyo your name was called. You turned around to see a bodyguard. "Mrs. L/N, you have a guest."

This just made your day worse, you weren't in no mood for any guests. "Did you tell them I was in no mood?" The bodyguard nodded, "yes ma'am, but they insisted. They seemed to look...important."

You sighed, "fine then. Thank you for telling me." The bodyguard nodded once again. You finally walked downstairs to the living room, the place where all "special" guests were talked with.
The second you looked down the balcony you knew who it was.

𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐮 𝐆𝐨𝐣𝐨.

He had covered himself up a lot. He had a hood on with his glasses covering his face. "Long time no see." You said as you walked down the steps. "Ah, so you did recognize me then." he stated. "How couldn't I? You are my childhood best friend after all." You said while taking a seat.
"And crush." he added with a wink. "W-What? No?" you said in response, your eyes going to the side. He chuckled, hands behind head. "Sureee." You were a bit pissed off, "old crush." you said in response.

He looked away, more guilt showing on his face. You leaned in closer to him, arms on both knees. "Why did you do it?" he looked down. "Satoru Gojo, why did you do it?" he kept looking down. Finally, you slammed your lap, "fucking damnit, why did you kill him!" you shouted.

"I had to." he said, face still looking down. "Had to my ass, why did you do it? Were you jealous? Were you mad? What the fuck were you?" "I had to." he said again. "Sorry that my family was doing fucking well. Sorry I was better than you for once." you said back. He was silent, still looking away.

"I can't believe you Gojo. I really fucking can't. And to even think I liked you." you said, standing up. "I can't believe myself for that one either." He finally looked up at you, tears in his eyes. "Oh, now you're regretting it. Now your regretting killing my fucking father?" he just sat there.

"𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭."