𝟗 | 𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

𝙂𝙊𝙅𝙊𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

𝘼𝙨 𝙄
walked out of my house, gun loaded, I smirked to myself. 'This was the perfect plan, she will be mine, once and for all.' I chuckled at the thought.

I have always had a liking for Y/N, ever since we were young, I just never tried to put it into reality. But now she won't speak to me, and I need to put an end to that. 

As I put my gun in my pocket, I checked my watch. '6:45am, perfect, just enough time to make it there for 7.' I then got into my car and began driving.

My parents knew what I was about to do, they were proud of me. I am proud of myself as well. I have come so far as the new mafia boss of the Gojo family.

After around 10-15 minutes I was finally there, I was Infront of Y/N's humble abode. I smiled to myself; I knew what I was about to do was going to be sublime. I knew that what I was going to do will start new history for both me and my dear Y/N.

Since I obviously couldn't just walk right into the house like I used to, I just climbed in through an old door to the basement underneath the house. It had no security since it was on property. Y/N showed me it when she was little, she said she would sneak friends into it. 

I couldn't believe it was still intact. As I crawled through memories flooded my brain. I had to have Y/N back.

As I stepped foot into the house, I saw one of the lights were on, it was the kitchen light. I smirked; it was probably Y/N's mom. I checked the time, '7:03, perfect.' I grinned as I pulled the pillowcase out of my pocket, "bye bye Ms. L/N." I said whispering.

I peeked around the corner to see Y/N's mom standing there, drinking some red wine. 'As always.' I said to myself. 

Since I had the plan already sorted out, I threw a small rubber ducky near the couch. I have no clue why I chose a rubber ducky, but it was cute. 

This, of course, distracted her. Y/N's mom turned around to face the rubber ducky, this was my time to strike.

I ran behind her and pulled the pillowcase over her mouth and nose, suffocating her. "Missed me?" I asked. It sounded like she tried to say, "fuck you!" but it was muffled out. 

A few seconds later she was passed out, "weak." I muttered to myself, rolling my eyes. I decided to tape her mouth and tie her hands on the chair. 

Since the hard part was done, I just needed Y/N down here. So, I waited for Y/N's mother to gain consciousness again.

After around 5 minutes I heard a mumble. I turned around and it was Y/N's mom. "Goodmorning sleepyhead!" I spoke. "Fuck..you.." she managed to mumble, still being sleepy.

"Oh sorry! I couldn't quite hear you! Maybe try speaking up a bit." I said in a tone, cupping one of my ears. "I said.." she mumbled once again head slowly tilting up to look at me, "fuck you!" she said louder.

I covered my ears in a joking manner, chuckling, "not that loud! Your gonna wake up sleeping beauty." She just looked at me in my eyes, angry expression showing. "I will fucking-" I then covered her mouth with more tape.

"Shhh..don't get yourself all worked up!" I spoke again, this time taking the gun out of my pocket, "you know what will happen if you do." I said in a tone. She just stayed quiet, "good." I said, devilish grin plastered on my face.

Finally, I pulled out the remote with a big red button, this was gonna wake up Y/N. "Now, shall we invite the princess?" She just looked at me, fear in her eyes. I chuckled, 'Y/N, your mine.' 

I then clicked the red button; a loud bang sound could be heard. I looked down at my watch again, '7:13am, perfect.'

When the button was clicked you could hear noise coming from upstairs, I just stood next to Y/N's mother, waiting patiently.