Episode 1:The Huntsman And Huntresses

Once Upon A Time,on a steady river stream sat a blonde young man. He had just gotten out of a battle with his teammates against Grimm. He wiped his face in the water and looked up at the river on the moonlit night. As he looked more he saw something shifting in the water. It was slow but it was moving close. He quickly got up and grabbed his blade and gets ready for what it was to come at him. He was afraid it could have been a Grimm but what showed up wasn't that. It was a short haired woman with silver eyes and a baby in a purple woven wrap. She went onto land and put the baby on it while looking up at the blonde man. He knelt down and looked at the two. "Don't let...anyone get her..." she says. He looks down at the baby who had short hair and pale skin. She looked more like her mother. The man grabs the baby and looks at her. She was sleeping. He looks over to get ready to grab her mother but she is gone. He looks around but couldn't find her. He then looked down at the baby as she began to open her eyes. Her eyes were silver. She didn't smile but only began to sniffle and cry. He cradles her and rocks her back and forth. He walked away from the river and started to take care of the child on his own from that day on but on one faithful day a group called The White Fang were at war with Remnant as a whole. They had enough of standing back and watching their people get hurt so after a few years of working under people they finally went on their own with Praetorian, the leader of The White Fang. they were going to take out the Hunstmen and Huntresses so they could now have their time in power.

The Huntsmen that were lead by Ozpin, Taiyang Xiao Long,Qrow Branwen,Raven Branwen, and James Ironwood were ready to fight The White Fang. the group had been at odds with them for an extremely long time and now it had reached it's boiling point. The White Fang had been taking out other towns and even moved onto bigger cities so now they had definitely gotten the attention of The Huntsmen especially Beacon and Atlas Academy. So they came together to try and take down Praetorian. The Huntsmen stood on the battlefield as The White Fang stood on the other side of them. Praetorian aims his weapon at them before roaring out a cry of war. The Faunus began running towards them with the Huntsmen running at them as well. War broke out between both sides,death on both sides. The war went on for hours until James Ironwood managed to defeat The Praetorian to ensure victory. That was The Siege Of Vacuo. The book soon closed now showing two girls in the same room sleeping in two different beds. One had long blonde hair and lilac eyes while the other had short hair and silver eyes. "That's it?!" asks the girl. "Yes that's it Ruby." her father chuckles. Yang nods. "alright,I'm going to bed." she says as she lays down. "I'm too tired for this shit." her father gasps. "Language Yang!" he says. "Sorry pop." says Yang. Ruby lays down as their father goes to the light. "Goodnight girls." he shuts it off and walks out. Ruby turns and looks up at the ceiling. "hey...Yang?" she whispers over to her older sister. "Yeah?" she asks. "When we grow up do you wanna be a huntress with me? We can be amazing heroes." she says with a grin. "Just like James Ironwood in the story." Yang looks over. "Yeah sure..we can do that." she smiles at her. Their father was in the kitchen while his brother in law, Qrow sat on the chair in the kitchen. "Tai you're gonna have to tell her eventually." Taiyang sighs. "I know..but I have to give it time. She can't know at such a young age." he says.

In a small Dust store close by to the Xiao Long cabin,a gunfight was happening. People had their heads ducked down in the store while two huntress's were ducked down reloading their weapons. One had a cape with a black spartan skirt and a hoodie on. She had a facemask on and short black hair. Ruby Rose had gotten older. She was now fifteen while her sister Yang was now seventeen. Ruby had black boots and a red and black sniper scythe. Yang was bulkier and had more muscle along with her boots. Yang had a buttoned up shirt and leather belts along her waist. She also had a white tunic and ripped sleeves. She also had a yellow striped corset attached to the straps, similar to a vest. She also had large boots and ripped jeans. Her long blonde hair was in a ponytail. "Ruby! Shoot the damn gun already!" she says as gunfire continued. "I'm trying! This isn't meant for short range Yang,what's your excuse?! Run out of muscle?!" she asks. Yang rolls her eyes. "I wanted to go bowling!" she yells as things now begin to tear apart which causes the two to turn. "Alright! I'll distract them while you ram them from the side!" Ruby yells. Yang nods. She quickly begins crawling behind the shelves. Ruby quickly fires at them which causes the men in tuxedos to fire at her but Yang leaps straight at them,sending them flying out of the windows. Ruby and Yang quickly run out and begin beating them down causing them to run away. Ruby and Yang quickly run off. As they ran away from the scene a man soon appeared in front of them.

They both stopped. "Dude,get out of the way." says Yang. the white haired  man shakes his head. "I'd like to talk to the both of you."