-you drank without me?-

Lucifer woke up late, around 8am he was in alastors room, alone and in sleepwear? 'That's uncomfortable to think about' Lucifer got up, remade the bed and then wrote a small note, leaving it on alastors nightstand and disappeared. Alastor was in the lobby talking to Charlie about how much he "hated" her father. "Come on Al, he not that bad" "mmm" he sipped some tea. "Well I'll be leaving with Vaggie for a little bit while we're on trial at heaven, can you pleaseee watch over the hotel?" Alastor nodded "of course my dear" she thanked him and left saying she had to go pack with vaggie. Alastor soon got up and left to his room, seeing the note and neat bed, his smile seemed a bit more genuine before. Alastor opened up the note it said.

'Thank you for the drinks last night I appreciate it, I'll be back soon to say hi. Also I'd like to add that I apologize for sending you into the shadows for 7 long years I realize it must've been horrible -L'

alastor shut his eyes "oh my king you have nothing to be worried about dear~" he smiled widely as he added this note to the drawer. Sure alastor had been kept away from the world for a very long time, but it wasn't that bad. (Little introvert me too me too..) alastor hated being referred to as a dog for the king, especially by that dammed tv, it was nice to get his own title in hell.

A specific demon named vox, Alastor's old friend he knew about eight years ago. Vox had invited him to join the v's around a year after their friendship, while slightly suggesting a relationship, alastor wasn't exactly.. into it. Alastor declined the invite and their friendship became a rivalry. Vox had frequently use that title alastor had and made fun of him. Later alastor disappeared for seven years, abandoning the ongoing feud with vox. Vox was furious, his rival gone for seemingly no reason.

Alastor never cared for vox so he couldn't care less about that damn tv. Vox was annoying but entertaining, what really weirded him out was when vox asked to join the v's. Alastor had a mission so he couldn't bother with other companies, nor would he be anyone else's besides Lucifer's pet. Wait what?? What the hell was just said!

"No.. I'll gain more power for the deal and rise to the top.." Alastor said in a low whisper, talking to no one, maybe he's going mad. but then again, he always was. He went down to the lobby and got a drink from the fluffy bartender who had a spider on him 🤭. "Take this to your bedroom please my good sir!" Alastor said enthusiastically. The very picture of people having things even close to sex disgusted him, most things did. "GET THIS THING OFF ME ALASTOR." Husk yelled trying to push the drunk demon off him.

"Could I get a drink?" Alastor simply ignored husks pleads for help. Once the drink was poured Alastor took it and also took the bottle. Apparently it was some strong alcohol that husk usually drank alone. Guess he must've grabbed the wrong bottle. Luckily alastor didn't realize and drank the whole bottle when he got to his room.

-A few hours later-

A shadow appeared in the room and saw a sleeping Bambi. Lucifer sighed, 'guess I took too long, you drank without me dear' Lucifer's walked over to the bed and used his magic to switch his clothes and tuck him under the cover. Lucifer's leaned over and kissed the demons fore head, "I hope you sleep well Bambi"

_____

IM SOOO SO SOOOO SORRY THIS IS LATE AND ITS SO SHORT. I was absolutely exhausted last week and writing this slipped my mind, but thank you guys for 1.7k reads it means a lot. I'll try to post way sooner ❤️❤️