FUTURE ME: MIKAELA FRANZEL H. AQUINO

Chapter One:  Amara's Dream Job
March 11,1987

Once there was a girl named Amara, she loved to be an attorney when she grew up, but, her parents wanted her to be a doctor, but, she never knew anything about being a doctor, so she explained to her parents about her not being a doctor, but her father refused, instead the only one who objected for Amara to be an attorney was her mother. Amara's mom went to her and said *Amara, listen, If you want to be an attorney, I will help you get your dream job...said Amara's mom*.

The Next Morning
March 12, 1987

The alarm clock rang, birds were chirping, roosters were crowing, children were getting ready for school... Amara woke up to a sweet morning, taking a shower, getting dressed, eating breakfast, and waiting for the bus... *Amara! Called Amara's mom, come downstairs,the bus is here*! Amara went downstairs, she hugged her mom and went to the bus. As she arrived at her school, she saw her best friends waiting for her outside the gate, and told her they had a very special surprise inside her classroom... And It was...a small gift box in her desk, which seemed interesting to Amara, to her surprise, It was a music box with her name on It. She was so much happy, that she jumped for joy and thanked her friends!* Guys thank you so much for this wonderful gift! I love it very much!*. *Your welcome dear friend!*.

Chapter 2: Amara's Birthday Party
March 13,1987

Amara's mom woke her daughter up, because It was her birthday!She was finally turning 10 years old, the age that Amara wanted to be since she was a little toddler. As Amara woke up, she saw a happy smile between her mom, she also had a happy smile, and Amara's mom wanted Amara to go and get dressed for her party this afternoon. As she got dressed, she ate breakfast, she prepared for the party and called out her friends and neighbors to celebrate her party with her! As she called them out, a strange thing happened, her brother( Antonio ) wasn't still home, he said he was going to buy a present for Amara, but never returned early. As the party started, her brother sneaked quietly into the party, and as they were about to sing happy birthday to Amara, her brother came in and surprised Amara with a new bicycle! Amara was shocked as she jumped with joy and smiled with happiness. After that day of the party, she never forgotten the day she never hadn't missed.