FUTURE ME: MIKAELA FRANZEL H. AQUINO

Chapter 5:  Big Brother Antonio's Graduation Day
March 16,1987
Amara and her family were excited to go to big brother Antonio's graduation day, because It was a happy moment for him to stand up for his family, as he worked hard and honored the family name of the Jones. He was really confident and ready to fulfill his dreams that were able to come true. Amara made a present for her brother. But what was it...? It would be big brother's favorite thing sonce he was a kid or maybe a homemade gift. She went to her brother's room to surprise him, and he took the gift and opened it! To his surprise it was a bracelet and says "Best Brother". Antonio loved the gift Amara made, Amara knew he would like the gift she made for her brother! Mom and the family were ready to leave. And, as soon as they got to the venue, Amara saw her best friend's sister. Amara said hello to her, and she said hello back to her. And as the announcer came to the stage, she told everyone to be quiet and enjoy! As every student went backstage, Amara got excited for her big brother Antonio! As they called Amara's brother, she squealed with joy as he got his gold medal and diploma! She cried tears of joy as she jumped with pure joy!

Back At Home After The Graduation
March 16,1987

Amara said goodnight to her brother as he looked tired. And Antonio said goodnight back to Amara. Amara decided to close his lights and turn his lamps on for him to sleep well and have good dreams.

Chapter 6: Cousin Goldie's Moving Day To California
March 17,1987

Today was cousin Goldie's house moving day to California. Amara and her family wrote a good morning letter to her and as Goldie opened the note, she got really didn't want to move, but they had no choice but to move to California for her parents' new job there as doctors. Atleast, her grandma and grandpa and her sibling were their, plus their aunts and uncles. Amara decided to call her on the phone, but Goldie never answered, because they were already packing. And as Mom called Aunt Carrisa, she never answered too! She was worried they had already left New York. The family got sad as the mother side family already left New York! But, to Amara's surprise, Goldie texted her, and said she was gonna move another year! Amara and her family were happy for Goldie that their moving day to California has been canceled! Amara decided to throw a party next month!