Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Bridget's POV-

We have been driving for who knows how long, I keep looking back and see that same car following us. "Liam," I say and he looks at me. "I think that persons following us," I say and he shrugs his shoulders. Of course he's still mad, "what can I say or do to make you forgive me." I say and he shakes his head, he goes to open his mouth but a police cars sirens go off behind us. Liam looks back strangely as we pullover, both cars stops and the policeman heads to Liam's door. "Excuse me sit you are going to have to leave the vehicle," he says and Liam looks at me. "No questions out," he orders again and Liam gets out. The policeman pins him to the car and cuffs him, I get out and run to his side. "What the hell are you doing!" I yell and the man looks at me, "do you know who I am?" The man asks me and I sigh, "this man will take you home." He says and I look and see Zayn, "never." I say and the cop sighs, "come here." Zayn says and I shake my head, "babe I missed you." He says wrapping his arm around me, "you're boyfriend here called us when he said this pervert took you away after beating up you're boyfriend." The cop says and I stare at him, "no, no, no. That so called 'pervert' is my boyfriend, this man standing here is not boyfriend, he actually slapped me across the face, and forcefully kissed me without permission." I says and the cop sighs, "you were right boy, she has lost her mind." The cop says as he takes Liam to the cop car, "no! Don't take him please!" I beg as Zayn holds me back, I stomp on Zayns foot and he lets go of me. I run to Liam and give him a kiss, but to soon the cop pushes Liam in the car and Zayn pulls me away. "No!!" I scream as the car drives away, "I need him." I say as I fall on the road, I hear clapping and I turn around. I see someone, I start to scream but they cover my mouth.