Chapter 47

Chapter 47

Bridget's POV-

(1week later)

I had just finished packing what I needed for my trip to Hawaii with Niall, we had no choice we argued for hours but it was no point. I zip up my bag and look at Liam, I wrap my arms tightly around his neck. "I wish I didn't have to go," I stated and he sighs. His arms pulling me closer to him, "it's only for a month... You will be back before we know it." He says kissing my head, I look up at him and we kiss. We pull back and look into each others eyes, "well I have to go." I say as I grab my suitcase and walk out of our room, I head to the front door and give him another kiss and hug. He wipes a tear that falls from my eye as I slowly open then shut the door. I take a deep breath as I see Niall standing by the car, he comes up to me and takes my bag. He puts it in the trunk as we both get into the car, he puts the key in the ignition and starts the car. I press play on the CD he had in and a familiar tune comes on, I smile as the voice of Ed Sheeran escapes the speakers. I start singing the tune and I see Niall smile, I start to relax as the song "kiss me" calms my nerves. "I'm falling for you're eyes but they don't know me yet." Both me and Niall sing in harmony, I stare at him in shock. His voice continued to harmonize and keep in tune with Ed's he smirks when he notices me watching. I look out the window and continue singing, "we're here." He says as he parks the car, we walk out and into the airport bags in hands. Paparazzi are taking pictures of us like there's no tomorrow, Niall pulls me close and hands me some sunglasses to block the flashes. We eventually make it inside and go through the normal procedure, having already bought our tickets. We hear our flight called and we head onto the plane, placing our bags then taking a seat. We buckled our seatbelt and the plane started taking off, I look out the window seeing us starting to fly away from my home, from Liam... A tear escapes my eye and I look forward, Niall notices and turns my face to look at him. He wipes my tear and my lip quivers, I bite it before it becomes visible to him. He opens his arms and I lean into him, he runs circles on my back and the captain says we can now take our seatbelt a off. Niall takes his and mine off for me, I scoot a little closer as he continues to rub my back in circular motions. I started to relax and eventually fell asleep, wondering how this month will go.