6. a messy morning

The blackened sight suddenly rushed open. The loud sound of buzzing was heard, Mars could feel his eardrums vibrating as the scandalous sound went on. Mars got irritated at the sound of the alarm clock, he didn't wanna get out of his bed! But he knew that he needed to for his dearest twins to get to school.

Mars' body felt sluggish, but he used all his force and energy to get up and turn off the alarm clock. When his hands pressed on the button the loud buzzing stopped. He tried to find his glasses on the desk, but his eyelids felt heavy.

Eventually, his hands felt his glasses and he puts it onto his eyes. He reads the time written on the clock. "6:30am", that was the numbers he always see everyday at this point. Mars got up from his bed, walking towards the door and getting out of his room. The lights were still off, shadows were casting the walls.

He switched the lights, making them shine the hallway. Mars took a few steps to the bathroom. He looked over at the mirror, seeing his own reflection. He giggled quietly as he saw his messy hair. He grabbed the hairbrush and he strokes the brush through his messy hair. He repeats this process while looking at the mirror, until his hair looked tidy enough for the day.

He turned the faucet on and he took off his glasses. He proceeded to wash his face using the water. His skin turning moist as the water came down from the faucet resembling a waterfall. He left the water on to get his toothbrush and toothpaste. Mars watched as the toothpaste came out and settled onto the toothbrush. And after that he brushes his teeth.

His hand went left and right. The brush going against his teeth while foam forms in his mouth. Mars looked at himself at the mirror once again, his mind wondering how this day is gonna go. Summer break felt so long. Mars could vividly remember the memories of him on the beach with his dearest twins. But now, it's time for him to teach at the university. Again.

Mars then reached for the glass filled with water, he gargled the water in his mouth to get rid of the foam. and after he felt his mouth was clean enough, he then cleans his toothbrush and puts it on it's container right after.

Mars looked down at the counter where his glasses settled down. His eyes shifted to the towels that was on the cabinet. His hand reached for one and after that he stepped into the shower. Closing the door right after entering.

As Mars was taking a shower, another sound went on in one of the rooms. But it was quite different, for an upbeat japanese song was playing in their clock. They then reached their hand to the button, forcing the upbeat tune to stop. Their hands reached for something in the nightstand.

Deimos' sight felt blurry as his eyelids were opening and closing. But his vision quickly changed as he puts on his glasses. He lets out a yawn, looking around at his room decorated in cute anime posters and a desk with a computer and leftovers of food. Deimos thought to himself that he probably needs to clean his room. But that always ends with the same thing, Deimos never doing what he tells himself to do.

Deimos got up from his bed, his stiff shoulders hanging down due to how bad his posture was. He grunted before going out the door.

Deimos saw as his father comes out of the bathroom in the outfit he always wore for teaching, remembering the mornings last year. And how he'll experience mornings like this again.

Mars was delighted to see his son wide awake, the side of his lips pushed against his cheeks as his mouth opened. "Good morning Deimos! Is your brother awake yet?" Mars greeted his son before proceeding to ask him a question.

Deimos shrugged, "Nah." he then went to the bathroom.

Mars frowned, but he just thought to himself that Deimos must've been tired and just brushed it off.