Prologue

True Nothingness.

It was something that humans struggled to describe. What was it? It was hard to describe something when there was nothing to describe. What was exactly what i was feeling right now. I had died, and fell into the depths of nothingness. My name? I don't remember. This place? No idea i can even call it a place. There was nothing in sight, be it light or even darkness. A place with no meaning, and without meaning, only silence may remain, that is " ".

Ah, i am in the swirl of the root, wasn't I?

That's right, I was somehow in the Akashic records from TYPE MOON franchise. I died so hard i ended up inside a fictional void. Actually, considering the Nasuverse Root was basically "The One" aka the solution to the greek problem of one over many, it might not be so fictional. It was that universal abstract that is , at once, absolutely everything possible yet also nothing, the unactualized actualizer from which limitless possibilities flow. It isn't infinity, as even the infinite is made up of the finite and is dependent upon them for existing, thus has limits. If something has no limits at all, it is not infinity but " ". That which is beyond the boundaries of time and space cannot be physically interacted with, and from it all things, all rules emanate, even space and time. The limitless abstract potential that is all cause and effect.

For a moment, I hear a melody. It was...actually sad in a sense. Seven voices where singing, as if bidding goodbye to everything. It felt strangely familiar.

I then saw countless worlds where those voices sang. Sometimes it was six voices. Sometimes seven. Sometimes nine.

Then, the comfortable silence again. I felt I was alive more then anything, yet at the same time i was dead. I wanted to hear those melodies again. Those songs, even if someday they vanish into nothingness i want to hear them, even for a fleeting moment. Even if they are no more then flickering flames of a candle in this vast void....

An eternity. An instant. Both where accurate depiction of my time spent in his place beyond time.

What i did not know was that the root was sentient and all existence, all reality, all creation, all happenings, all time and space is an extension of it's imagination, and it is thus necessary for all things to exist defined every physical law that can possibly exist with it's will. The idea that all unity, diversity, composition, motion and cause in the universe is directly root's power itself. Even regular humans have Akasha's name directly written on all atoms that make up their body. It emanates infinite energy from it's thoughts that flows across all creation for motion to occur, activity to occur, change to occur ....

It had made me into an extension of it's will, and bestowed all of it's powers upon me, power to do all things logically possible , and create, shape and destroy all the fundamental concepts governing existence that can possibly exist except the root itself. Just a single restriction making me below omnipotence, as there cannot be an equivalent or superior existence to the root. Even if someone copied my powers they would be still dependent upon me, thus a being who can only be defeated or resisted by an omnipotent was born. 

At this level, changing the state of the entire universe and the laws governing how reality operates and making existence what it is, including rules of nature, causality and science, material and immaterial, gravity and electromagnetism, and even temperature  or completely annihilating and recreating all the infinite meta narratives which contains everything that has happened, is happening or will happen in the multiverse can be done with a thought, and creating whole realms and illusions of myself with all my powers is child's play. Maybe i AM the Root. 

Thus, my personality spilt into three. The two which is unware of my true abilities, and the 「one 」which is.

Thus, I touched nothingness.

Here, I fought for my life.

Now, I awaken and go to the world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

".....Kohinata? Are you waking up, sonny?" I awaken to the sound of the concerned voice of an elderly man. By merely regaining consciousness, I felt a few things. One, my body was much smaller. MUCH smaller. Second, i was likely on a hospital bed. I was likely waking up from some accident.

The doctor smiled. "Thank goodness, Mikio. We thought we had lost you. In a car accident, at such a young age too..."

I then opened my eyes.

Cracks. And Points. Everywhere. It was as if reality was fragile, capable of breaking apart at any moment They where everywhere, on the doctor's face, cloths, on the walls...everywhere. Yet, i was calm.

"Doctor" I began. "What is my name?" The doctor looked worried, wondering if I had memory loss. "You remember it right? Your name is Mikio Kohinata."

At that moment, everything clicked. I knew where i was, and i remembered those seven melodies and where i heard them in my previous life. The doctor ran some quick few tests on me, unaware of the countless lines i saw on his medical equipment, and then i was swiftly returned to my parents.

This was it. This is where everything would change, even if i have to kill destiny itself.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Mar 20 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

At the boundary between symphony and emptinessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें