my secret husband

Hi, this is my first oneshot. I hope you like it.
This oneshot is only for entertainment purpose so don't take it seriously.

~°•°~
Yn's pov

??: hey!! Where were you? It's been 10 days you didn't came to college.

Yn: I....I was out of station.

??: you didn't told me beforehand, bitch.

Yn: I forgot, Okay.

??: yeah, yeah. Let's go before we get late for our class.

A little introduction about me until i reach my class. I'm yn, daughter of one of the biggest businessman in Korea. The person I was talking to was my friend, park jiyeon.

She is my friend from first day of my college and I never hide anything from her but there are some things that are not made for sharing.

In classroom

??: see!!! They are here!!!!!

I don't even need to turn my face to see who is in the class.

"Why these girls always scream while seeing them?! Ahh! My ears!!!!" I said while placing my hand on my ears.

"Girl!! He is the most handsome person in our college. No no no, in fucking whole world. He is KIM TAEHYUNG, future CEO of Kim empire. and his friend, JEON JUNGKOOK, we just can't ignore him, can we?" Jiyeon remarked, while still looking at him.

I looked toward him and muttered, "what's so special about being handsome. I'm also pretty."

Jiyeon heard me and shifted her gaze toward me, "bitch. Now what do you want these girls to do? Scream when you come in the class. No right. Just enjoy."

I sighed and looked toward him again. It's not like I don't find him handsome but more like I AM JEALOUS!!

You guys know that I was not coming to college from last 10 days. Reason was taehyung. 2 days ago, we married to each other because of a business deal between our companies.

I liked him from the very beginning, but I don't know about him. I guess he hates me because our wedding was just a contract between the companies.

I felt a strong gaze when I noticed that I was staring at him this whole time and he was looking at me too. I shifted my gaze toward the book on my desk while feeling embarrassed.

Taehyung's Pov

I came in the class when as usual all the girls started screaming my name. I'm used to it now.

But even when these girls were standing Infront of me, my eyes were only finding one person, yn.

And there she was. Sitting on her desk, looking beautiful as always. She was already looking me but I guess she was thinking something.

We married 2 days ago and to be honest I liked her. Not just that, I was the one who told my father to propose this condition of our marriage.

But I'm afraid of confessing to her, what if she doesn't like me back.

I went to my seat with jungkook, that was away from her.

AUTHOR'S POV

Professor came and started teaching.

Taehyung came in the class after 10 days as well. So, most of the girls were just looking at him.

Professor observed it and said, "if you girls are done staring at Taehyung, look toward the board now."

yn steal a glance of taehyung while feeling sad about the fact that every girl wants him.