Acquaintant

[Koneko Mon's and Kuraiyami Ayame's POV:]

[Location : Yokohama, Kanagawa - amusement park]

[Koneko Mon's:]

Unexpectedly -- in a way if I pretend no one else is around -- then I can say that I am on a date with Mizuno sama! Yay! We walked a bit away from each other he is right infront of me and Ayame is next to Pomeranian arguing about who knows what and I talked with Yumi (Mayumi) about my crush and she talked about hers.

Once we reached the amusement park, I spotted one of my many fears.. A fking clown!!!

[Kuraiyami Ayame's POV:]

As we entered the park, we were greeted by a man selling balloons in a clown costume

Mon who was walking at a certain distance from me suddenly stop, her face turned pale as she looked at the clown, her tail dropped down and shaked and her ears too dropped in opposite direction, indicating fear

Nya (Mayumi) noticed immediately and asked, "Mon, are you ok?"

That sentence made her come out if her mind, and she noticed everyone staring at her, it made her look even more scared.. Do people not know that they aren't suppose to stare? She just looked down with a feeble smile and nodded

Sigh, "what are you two doing? We will be late.", with that I grabbed Mon by her waist and leaned in close to her ear, "don't worry. It's alright.", I slid my hand from her waist to her back and then rested it on her head, I gave her two reassuring pats then she linked her arm back with mine and we walked in, the group, mainly that piece of shit looked at me as if I just made out with her in middle of the road. Not that anyone cares about his opinion. My one hand was taken by her the other held my umbrella. Her cheeks were

As we walked in I noticed, Ryuzaki too seemed to have a bit of a coulrophobia but he hid it well

[Koneko Mon's:]

Once we passed through one of my biggest fears, we came across another one..
I was dragged by Ayame and Mayumi

"You need to look out of the window, you know?", Ayame looked at the view from the giant wheel while I buried my head in her arm not even glancing out, she just sighed and continued looking out

[Kuraiyami Ayame's:]

After the giant wheel, we went on a roller coaster ride, Mon obviously rejected and even though Pomeranian and Kenshin were acting all brave like they didn't fear a single thing in the world, they looked like they were losing their shit and having a mental breakdown during the ride and Mizuno, like Mon had refused to join for the ride, he and Mon sat together eating some snacks while we went on that ride, I have no damn idea what the two talked about but she seemed happy, so it's ok.
After a few more rides, we decided to check the shops out, I got Mon and myself a matching black and white bead bracelet with a magnet heart and Mayumi a grey bead bracelet.

As we went to the food corner, I heard a familiar voice, which reminded me of the broadcasted recording, "long time no see, Kuraiyami san."

Mon, Mizuno and Pomeranian looked at her with suspicious gaze, the others were waiting for us at a table. I smiled, turned around and responded to that deep feminine voice, "sure has been, Akane san."

The woman with the same name as my older sister, Akane, just Akane, no last name. A woman with one of the best figures and height I had ever seen, her height is definitely around 172cm or 5'7 maybe 5'8, not sure. Long black hair with red strips and reddish pink eyes she looked like a older sexier version of myself without dark circles and psychopathic thoughts. Which was suspiciously too much like the woman from the recording but I knew Akane san. She isn't the type of person who would murder.. Maybe.
She too like me always covered her skin from the sun, right now as well in this hot summer. She has a black cartwheel hat, black trousers, satin white ruffle shirt, black net gloves and ankle length boots. I really love the beauty mark under her right eye and below the left side of her lips.. If she didn't tell me she had a lover I would have asked her out but damn she has one and well, I guess, she is like 22 or something.. So I don't really have a chance.