Member

{Akane's POV:}

I took a sip from my favourite coffee cup as I watched him through the security cameras with my head filled with thoughts, 'Today is 22nd of April. It has been officially ten days since my love, a.k.a. Satsujin Kuroshi, the man who almost destroyed the country by planting nuclear bombs underground, woke up from his death.'

'Even though, he has been avoiding me and trying to get information out of the others behind my back. It's pretty cute to see him sneaking around. Anyways, currently he is having a serious talk with his old friends/allies. First off is his right hand man, Kakeru, I couldn't get much information on him. Then there is Chitose, she is a sweetheart and like a little sister to these guys also a bit psychotic. Then again there is no beauty without some strangeness. Oh, and Shihai, his ability is pretty interesting.. there were more in the gang but currently I could only find three of them the other members could be dead or in another jail or maybe just laying low. No worries, I'll find them all soon anyways.', As I was busy thinking, I heard a soft knock on my room door. "Come in."

"Uhm.. Akane san, a meeting is to be held on 27th with, uh, the safety commission. Would you attend?", Aya has decided to stick to calling me Akane san instead of master which is ofcourse much better.

"Of course I will, darling. As a member of the safety commission, it is my duty to, isn't it? I am pretty sure they will discuss more about the new law.", I smiled.

Ceo of the biggest security company in Japan, member of the safety commission and the so called saint who donates to every orphanage in the area.
'I had no intention of being a saint, I only ever donated anything to make Aya happy. But maybe it was for the better thanks to my reputation, no one would ever suspect me. I can be with my darlings peacefully and patiently fulfill all their wants.'

Aya just nodded and left with a plain expression and I continued to look at him through the cameras. While also glancing at the cameras I had set in YTA (Yokohama Training Academy) though there were only a few

'Now that I think about it, Aya's birthday is just around the corner, what should I get her? I guess, I'll have to ask someone around her age.. Ayame!', I checked the date again, 22nd. Ayame always goes there on 24th of each month, 'guess, I'll meet her in a few days.'

I stood up and walked over to the balcony leaning on the railing as I looked at the Kuraiyami residence which is about a few blocks away from where I am right now. Which obviously cannot be seen with normal eyesight range but thanks to zoom in I can see it all clearly. 'Hmm.. she might be late to school.', I thought as I watched Ayame running out of her house towards the school. Sigh, 'she is almost always running late'

"What are you looking at?", he asked stepping towards me and stopping just behind, close enough for me to feel his body heat

"Entering a woman's room without permission, where are your manners?", I taunted as I turned around to face him, despite my senses on being on high alert as always, I still always fail to catch on when he sneaks up to me

"Manner? Talking about manners doesn't suit someone who was kissing a person in coma without permission. Kissing someone without permission is illegal you know?", after being with him for the last ten days I have learnt one thing and that is, that he is just as good at sarcasm as I am.

"And the talk about what is illegal and what isn't doesn't suit you, Mr. Mass Murderer."

"Hah.. You really are something, woman.", he leaned in closer pinning me between himself and the railing behind

"I'll take that as a compliment.", I whispered back as I took a seat on the balcony railing

"Hm?", his eyes widened for a moment at my comment before he laughed and placed his hands on the railing on my both sides, "would you die if I pushed you off, right now?"

"Literally or emotionally?", I asked placing my hands on his cheeks

"Literally.", he replied

With a low chuckle I leaned in and pressed my lips against his and pulled back a moment later to look at his reaction.. He wasn't pleased. "Its gonna take a lot more than a simple fall for me to be dead, my love."

"I see..", he just pulled back and started walking towards the balcony door, he stopped at the door and turned back, "I don't know what your motive i--"

"Love", I interrupted

"Isn't.", he blurted before sighing and continuing, "I'll find out, soon. But until I do, I'll make sure to use everything you can offer to me."

"Ofcourse darling. I am all yours", I smiled as he just stared at me blankly for a moment

"Give me a detailed document containing everything from the moment I was announced dead till now.", he ordered and turned around to leave

"You will get it by the end of the day.", I said as I got off the railing

"Good.", he praised as he shut the door behind him and left with the most emotionless look on his face

And today I learnt two things,
One : its gonna be pretty damn hard to earn his trust completely, but since he asked me for the information it means he trusts that he can use me to some extent 
Two : he will probably hate the information he gets.