My Oc

(She's still kind of a work in progress, especially her backstory. I'll probably update her backstory and other info in the future, bbut for now, I'm keeping her like this)

Full Name: Rana Crafter

Preferred Name: Rana

Nicknames: The Human, kiddo, little one(Mostly by N),  Frog Girl

Gender: female

Sexuality: Aroace

Pronouns: she/her

Age: 11

Age appearance: 11

Official appearance:

Drone Appearance:

Personality: When you first meet her, Rana is a very scared, and sheltered little girl, as she has never been outside of her shelter home before

Personality: When you first meet her, Rana is a very scared, and sheltered little girl, as she has never been outside of her shelter home before. Once you get to know her though, she can become the sweetest little thing, and wants to help in any way she wants. Rana becomes very playful when she's around the ones she loves and trusts. She can be a bit of a smart-alek, however, which can annoy some people(especially Uzi, but Uzi has a soft spot for her due to her sensitivity and age)

Species: Human(But due to some special features Steve gave her when she died, she is half drone, so basically shes a cyborg)

Family: Steve Crafter(biological father, deceased), Alex Crafter(biological mother, deceased)

Friends: Uzi, N, your oc, anyone who isn't a threat

Enemies: V, J, Cyn, whoever is a threat

Likes: Frogs, Reading, N(platonically as a father figure-ish), exploring, helping her friends, candy

Dislikes: Murder drones that are hostile, being alone, the dark, thinking about her father's death

Powers/Abilities: When in her Drone form, she is equipped with two blades that are helpful with combat. She also reads a lot, which increases her smarts

Other weapons: she doesn't really like combat, but if its absolutely necessary, she does carry two blades with her

Strengths: she's agile, quiet, quick, very kind, trustworthy, and tries to be as helpful as she can

Weaknesses: Sometimes, she is too scared to fight. She doesn't like conflict and hurting others, and feels horrible if she does. She also has an intense fear of blood/oil.

Relationship with characters:

Uzi: Rana and Uzi have a fairly good relationship. At first, Rana was scared of Uzi, but after a while, she got used to her, and began to see her as a big sister figure. Uzi is extremely protective over Rana, and will fight anyone who harms her. Though, Uzi does get a bit annoyed at Rana at times, she does have a soft spot for the little girl.

N: Rana and N have a great relationship. When they first met, Rana was of course terrified of N, not just because she didn't know him, but because N is a disassembly drone, and a disassembly drone killed her father. But once N showed her kindness and comfort, Rana started getting attached to him, kind of viewing him as a second father. N cares for Rana very much, and doesn't like seeing her upset. Like Uzi, he is extremely protective over Rana, and it won't end well if anyone hurts her

V: Unlike Uzi and N, V and Rana have a shaky relationship. Rana has an intense fear of V, and V doesn't even like Rana. She thinks she's weak, and wants to kill her. But, Uzi and N won't allow it. Sometimes, however, V will be nice and show a little compassion for Rana, but it's very rare.

J: Rana doesn't really know J very well, so they dont really have much of a relationship.

Backstory: Rana was born after the planetary core collapse, as her parents were one of the last remaining humans. Her mother was unfortunately killed when Rana was very young, so her father, Steve, had to raise her alone. For her entire life, Rana lived in secret, and has never gone outside before. However, she was never completely clueless about the world. From a young age, she has grown a liking to books, and has read a lot about the world, the past, and current timeline.

She had a great relationship with Steve, and loved him more than anything. She doesn't really remember Alex very much, but has always kept a photo with her in a small notebook she carries.  which

Unfortunately, things didn't get much better shortly after she turned 11. Steve left the hideout one day and injured himself, which attracted a murder drone. The murder drone followed Steve home, and attacked, brutally injuring Rana, and killing Steve, who died trying to protect Rana.

Rana woke up not too much later, and saw the dead corpse of her father. She was devastated, and didn't know what to do without him. A little while later, N and Uzi heard her cries, and found her, eventually adding her into their group.

Other: Rana finds out that she's part drone after she gets injured a second time, during the events of the 4th episode. She loves Frogs. Her outfit is based off of a frog, and she wants to see Frogs up close one day. But, she's only seen them in books. She is based off of the Minecraft NPC that was in the game during the indev Era.