Chapter 1: The Accident

It had been 2 years since Veneer and Velvet got out of prison, and now they both currently living like any other Mount Rageons in the city. But one day, Velvet's life completely turned around. Velvet was in the living room on her phone. 

She had her hair in a messy bun. Just then, Veneer walked in to the living room while wearing a white shirt with sweatpants. Then, Velvet asked:

Velvet: "Going somewhere, big bro?"

Veneer: "Yeah, I'm heading to the supermarket to get some stuff for dinner. Want me to get you anything?"

Velvet: "Could you get some more lip gloss and concealer from Ulta and nail polish on the way to the nail salon where you work?"

Veneer: "Sure Vels."

Velvet: "Be careful, there are a lot of car accidents nowadays."

Veneer: "Alright, Velvet. See you."

Velvet: "Bye."

After Veneer left, Velvet was left alone in their house. Just then, she received a text from her friend Orchid who worked with her as a barista at her favorite shop, Brewed Awakening.

                                                                                             Bestie

Velvet: Hey, Orchid.

Orchid: VELVET!!!!! Come in front of the coffee shop right now! Something has happened!!

Velvet: Alright, I'll be there in a few minutes.

Orchid: Hurry!!

Velvet grabbed her keys and headed for the door. Once Velvet was outside of her house, she ran all the way to the coffee shop where she worked. There, she saw ambulances and police cars everywhere. 

Then, she saw Orchid crying and KidRitz was consoling her. Then, Orchid noticed her and said: 

 Orchid: "VELVET!!"

She threw her arms around Velvet. Then Velvet asks:

Velvet: "Orchid, what's going on?"

Orchid then points at a young teenager on the floor with a pool of blood surrounding him. Velvet walked towards the Mount Rageon. She stopped in her tracks when she realized who it was. Veneer was lying on the floor unconscious, his emerald-green hair splattered with blood.

The groceries, her lip gloss and concealer were scattered everywhere on the floor, splattered with blood. Velvet then started crying and screamed:

Velvet: "VENEER!!!! no no no no no no NO!!!"

She watched as the paramedics load Veneer into the ambulance and drove off to the hospital. Orchid and Ritz took her sides and comforted her, letting her cry on Ritz's shoulder. 

How's she going to survive without her brother by her side? Read the next chapter to find out!!

389 words

P.s. In this fan fiction, Veneer is older than Velvet