Chapter 3: The Concert

It had been 1 week since Veneer's accident. Velvet (and her friends sometimes) would visit Veneer at the hospital. After visiting Veneer today, Velvet went to The Bop on Top to see the new recent rising pop star duo, Scarlet and Charlie.

As she entered the avenue, she could see that they have more fans that she and Veneer did a year ago when they were still famous. 

Then, someone bumped into her. Then, the stranger said:

Charlie: "Oh! I didn't see you there. Are you alright?"

Velvet: "Yeah, I'm alright."

Charlie place her hands into her jacket. There was an awkward silent moment between them. Then, Charlie asked:  

Charlie: "So, you a fan of Scarlet and Charlie?"

Velvet: "I was kind of hoping for Veneer and Velvet to perform tonight, I'm still their number 1 ex-fan. I admired them both since the very beginning."

Charlie: "Ah, I see. Did you see the news recently? Ex-star Veneer got into an accident and currently in a  deep coma."

Velvet heard Veneer's name again. She puts on Veneer's hoodie and left for the bathroom, 10 minutes before the concert. By the time she came out of the bathroom, the concert had already started.

The pop star duo began singing "Sweet Dreams" just like she and Veneer did when they were performing at The Bop on Top. After the concert ended, Velvet made her way to the bus stop to catch the bus back to her house.

As soon as she entered her house and locked the front door, she slides against the door as tears started flowing from her face. 

Velvet's POV:

"I miss you, when are you going to wake up?"

She cried herself to sleep, not even on her own bed but on the carpet at the entrance. She misses the warmth cuddle that Veneer does every night before they both go to bed. She misses everything that he does every night before bed.

SORRY IF IT'S NOT A LONG STORY, ALSO TYSM FOR 48 READS

325 words