001. eat your feelings

( ˚˚ 🪞 ˚˚ )

CHAPTER ONE
eat your feelings

CHAPTER ONEeat your feelings

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"you wanna ask derek for help? why? why?" the raven haired boy had a strong grip on his friend's shoulder, eyes full with bewilderment and frustration. he let out a deep sigh, hands running through his hair at his caramel companion.

"good morning, vietnam!" two pairs of eyes fell towards a brunette girl, standing beside them with a grin on her face. "not a good morning?" she brought her once spread out arms back down to her sides, adjusting the strap of her backpack and glancing down at her shoes. "scott wants to ask derek for help because his tattoo disappeared. can you talk some sense into him, Dee?"

delilah's eyes fell on the brunette boy, who's own eyes seemed to match those of a puppy, and made her heart ache. "but he's so cute!" she reached out to pinch his cheeks, causing them to heat up and dust themselves with a light cherry colour. stiles let out another exasperated sigh, eyes darting away from scott, who's arm had now found it's way around delilah's shoulder, pulling her into his side gently. stiles flung his arm behind him, narrowly missing delilah's face, instead hitting scott's hand, pointing him towards the principal's office.

"what the hell is this?" the man said, pulling a sword out from underneath the desk, one that used to belong to gerard.

"go, go, go, go."

by the time the bell had rung out throughout beacon hills high, delilah had taken her seat beside stiles, pulling out her pink notebook and glittery gel pen

by the time the bell had rung out throughout beacon hills high, delilah had taken her seat beside stiles, pulling out her pink notebook and glittery gel pen. as the class had fallen into silence, each phone rang with a different tone, all at the same time. delilah locked eyes with stiles for a moment, before turning to look at her other companion.

"the offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth, flowed somber under an overcast sky, seemed to lead into the heart of an immense darkness." a tall brunette woman walked into the room, heels clicking against the linoleum floors, delilah's eyes darting up to focus on the woman.