003. sleepover

( ˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ 🪞 ˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚ )

CHAPTER THREE
sleepover

CHAPTER THREEsleepover

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"what?" stiles was eyeing his best friend pointedly, trained on the small frown that was spread across his lips. "what do you mean 'what?'" the caramel boy turned towards the raven haired one, brows furrowed in confusion, hand intertwined with the small brunette's on the other side of him. "i mean 'what' and you know what."

"why are we saying what so much?" the brunette was hanging off scott's arm without a care in the world, eager to meet new people and add a few friends to her very small list. "that look you were giving."

"i didn't give a look." the two boys argued quietly. "there was a distinct look. dee, tell him." the short girl turned towards the two, eyes wide as thought she was a deer in headlights. "huh?"

"what look? lilah, tell him there wasn't a look." scott said.

"i was looking at the pretty lights on that house. don't you think my dad should get some of those lights. i mean it'd look like a little fairy garden, like in tinkerbell three. oh my god! i could be like tink-" the girl was quickly cut off by her raven haired companion, who's hands were spread in front of him, an incredulous look on his face. "dee! shut up and focus."

"it just seems weird going to a different high school's party." delilah hummed quietly to herself, the music tab in her mind currently flicked open to bob marley. "dude! god, one drink all right? i went to nursery school with this girl, she promised to introduce us to all her friends. so, no allison, no lydia. tonight, we're moving on. right, dee?"

"huh? i wasn't listening." stiles let out a deep sigh, tugging scott along with him, which in tow brought delilah along by hers and scott's joined hands.

"stiles!" a perky blonde came towards the trio, arms outspread as she went towards the raven haired boy. "there's the birthday g-" stiles' voice was cut off by the blonde placing her lips on his, arms around his neck tightly. delilah subconsciously squeezed scott's hand, eyes narrowed at the girl. the caramel boy looked down at the brunette, a small smirk on his face. "come downstairs and help me pick out a bottle of wine?"

as stiles was pulled away by the blonde, delilah dropped scott's hand, looking around for a table that had some form
of alcohol on it. "what was that?" delilah hummed in response to scott, eyes still trained on trying to find a drink. "what was what, scooter?"

"you were jealous." scott's smile grew as the brunette whipped her head around to face him. "i don't get jealous. jealousy is an ugly emotion." the girl said indignantly.