Emergency meeting help

Inside of the Castle, at Elemental city.
----------------------------------------------------------

"So that's when I punch my enemy Drake in the stomach at G city, and I said to hate "You should pray for the heaven lord instead of misbehaving to Jesus!!" And I kicked him out of my church." Sarvente said.

"Hahahaha, Drake is never being kind to anyone, he's an meanie baby." Loona said while laughing.

GG, Shinobu, Deku, Gonta, Jonathan, Kanato, Amy, Twivine, Makoto, & Sarvente joined in the laughter, until their laughing stopped when Optimus opened the meeting room doors.

"Ahem, execuse me for interrupting you, but Taelin wants you all in the meeting room now." Optimus said while letting them in the meeting.

"Hello Taelin, is everything okay???" Deku asked while him and the others sit in their signed seats.

"Well no Deku, you see, when I seek through the crystal ball, our worlds are getting trouble with the villains or problems, but that's when we'll save our worlds that means we can keep problems disappear." Taelin said while looking at her friends.

"So you are trying to say is that we have to team up into teams of 4 and we'll to take care of the problem or 3???" Shinobu asked.

"Yes Shinobu, so I want you to start with your training every single day before you can be chosen to go on your adventure, okay everyone??" Taelin asked while smiling.

Taelin's friends nodded in agreement and in few minutes later they started with their training.
----------------------------------------------------------

To: EricTheGamer6000X