Hallucinating the bad memories

Note: Longer chapter hope y'all enjoy 😛

    Well it clearly wasn't their current Stiles. It was the Stiles from a few years ago. The Stiles who had a buzz cut because his hairstylist messed up his haircut. He complained about it for a while. Scott began to chuckle at the thoughts of Stiles ranting about his... well interesting haircut.

    Scott glanced over to Lydia who's eyes looked confused as she stared at...the Sheriff? He was all dressed in black and holding a bottle of whiskey. A kid started yelling at the Sheriff  because he had bumped into him but then suddenly the Sheriff pushed the kid off to the side. Scott went to step forward and say something but Lydia put her hand on his stomach. "Scott just wait." Lydia said as she quickly looked at him then back to the Sheriff and Stiles.

    "Lydia not to sound stupid but...I don't remember the Sheriff being at your party." Scott said as stepped back away from Lydia's hand.

    "No kidding." She said harshly as she continued to watch the scene unfold in front of them.

    "It's you. It's all you." The Sheriff started to speak pointing to Stiles with his whiskey bottle in hand. Scott looked dumbfounded as he was clueless to what his dad was saying. He continued, "Y'know everyday I saw her lying in that hospital slowly dying." Scott and Lydia both realized at the same time he was talking about his Mom who had passed away due to her dementia when Stiles was younger. "I thought how the hell am I supposed to raise this stupid kid on my own. This hyperactive little bastard who keeps ruining my life." Scott and Lydia could feel the whole room not only staring at Stiles but at them as well. Scott couldn't help but look nervous while Lydia took  on a more confused expression. The Sheriff kept talking raising his voice along with his bottle here and there. "It's all you. It's you, Stiles. You killed your mother you here me?"

    It had finally clicked in Lydia's head. She spoke quietly to Scott as she said,"The Sheriff wasn't at my party but the wolfsbane was. This must've been a hallucination." Lydia said still watching the scene unfold in front of her.

    Scott had enough he stepped in front of Stiles and started waving with arms around in his face. "Stiles! Stiles snap out of this cmon! This is just a hallucination!" He began yelling and clapping his hands in front of his face.

    But the Sheriff kept talking and Stiles wasn't aware of Scott's existence at all, he was just looking right through him. "You hear me? You killed her...and now, you're killing me." The Sheriff got so mad he threw his bottle but it never seemed to leave his hand. As a matter of fact it seemed to disappear. Scott and Lydia looked to the left to see a Stiles sitting on the ground by the pool freaked out of his mind. He had tears welling up in his eyes and he was so out of it.

    Scott knelt in front of Stiles and Lydia stood beside Scott. "Scott, you were at the party with him. Is this the end of the hallucination or...?" Lydia said looking down at the freaked out Stiles in front of them.

    Stiles looked behind him and up at Lydia clearly confused. "Well I- I went and helped him "sober" up since he looked freaked out. Well more like somebody else did. But it doesn't look like she's coming this time." Scott looked at Stiles who just stared at the floor with his arms wrapped around his knees. "Stiles, buddy? Can you here me?" Stiles looked up at Scott and nodded very slowly. He was clearly somewhat aware. "Stiles we need to you to take control back, ok?" Stiles looked so confused his mouth was open like he was trying to speak but just couldn't. His eyes were half closed at this point.

    "Scott I think you need to hurry up with the questions." She said in a rushed tone and she tapped her foot against the pavement.

    Scott looked back and up at Lydia as he said,"Yes I know Lydia!" He looked back to Stiles and asked him in an urgent tone of voice,"Where's the Nogitsune Stiles!?"

Stiles looked up at him and muttered three words, that were all very slurred together. "The wha- now?"