hopelessly pathetic

Lh : hey

Mc : you're a biiiitch

Lh : I came out to have a good time and I'm honestly feeling so attacked rn

Mc : *hisses*

Luke giggled.

Lh : normal people growl? Wyd m8

Mc : apparently I'm a kitten so I'm being a cat. Still you're a bitch.

Lh : ikik I'm sorry, let's continue from yesterday yeah?

Mc : if you're not gonna be a pussy and leave again, yeah

Lh : *cringes for 500 years of winter* shut up and let me talk

Michael chuckled at the joke there, "Lh" must be a really big fan of 5 seconds of summer.

But he also felt annoying, as if "Lh" really wanted him to shut up it wouldn't surprise him really. Nobody likes when he talks.

Mc : meow, damn.

Lh : anyway how I've let my life go?? I'm a whore. I'm always drinking. I can't go a day without drugs. I've lost so many amazing friends. But I just want to be accepted.

Mc : I'm sure you're not all that bad. Peer pressure got the best of you and now you're somebody you don't want to be, but you can change that with a little work.

Lh : I've been trying for so long tho

Mc : it's more about commitment than time, you have to really want to change to actually do it

Lh : okay. So whats so wrong with you exactly?

Mc : I'm disgusting.

Lh : how so?

Mc : I'm fatter than my friends. I'm uglier than them, everyday people remind me that I'm fat and ugly and need to kill myself. I have these scars all over my body. I don't eat and when I do I throw it up. I'm fucked up in the head. I'm just pretty worthless.

*Lh has gone offline*

So Michael got offline and went straight to the bathroom.

And Luke got a cab to go to the bar.

_________________________________
Double update? Double update.

Dedicated to irwinxash bc I accidentally broke her heart and feel bad, ilysm bby.

(( the song for this chapter is by joel faviere ))

Soooooooo how do you guys feel about Luke?

Michael?

The story so far?