keep myself alive

It took a week for one of the boys to feel stable enough to go back on the site, and yet he was terrified the other boy would hate him for waiting so long -- then he reminded himself the other boy didn't make an effort to talk to him.

Mc : hey

Lh : hi

Mc : is it hi or hey??

Luke giggled even though it physically hurt to laugh.

Lh : stfu loser

Michael stopped smiling.

Mc : sorry. And I'm sorry about last time we talked, and I'm sorry for not trying to talk to you for a while. I was in a bad position.

Lh : its okay dude, I was really fucking rude to you and you don't deserve that kinda treatment. I wasn't in the best place either, I got drunk off my ass and got alcohol poisoning.

Mc : I thought you were going to try to get better wtf

Lh : it's hard to do! I'm sure if you had an addiction you wouldn't be able to stop.

Mc : I have a lot of addictions you fuckstick, that's the main fucking reason I'm here

Luke bit his lip, he didn't want to laugh because it was serious -- but the use of fuckstick wasn't so serious.

Lh : your addictions can't kill you

Mc : you're telling me slicing my veins and not eating won't kill me??? k cool

*Lh has gone offline*

Michael threw his phone across the bathroom and pulled his knees to his chest and cried because he fucked up again, he always fucked up and that was something he felt like deserved punishment.

Luke simply stepped out of his room and ignored the quiet sobs coming from the bathroom and made his way to the kitchen to grab a bottle of vodka.

__________________
double update? double update.

( the song for this chapter is by get scared )

( if anybody listens to them, we're instantly best friends mk )