009

t h a n k  y o u

t h a n k y o u

The blonde curly head boy, just stood there, staring into Maysen's eyes, his eyes gleaming as the sunlight gleamed off her brown caramel skin, while while the other boy just stood there looked on, feeling like a third wheel.

Maysen grinned and said, "Thanks, Walker!" Then she added, "Oh, and thank you, Dylan!" Dylan gave her the flowers with a smile, and she returned the gesture. Walker observed the exchange with a mix of feelings.

"Hey, do you want to come inside?" the girl asked, stepping back to make room for them. "I have to go, my family and I are going out for dinner," Walker said with a smile and a wave. "Me too, but I'm going to the movies," Dylan said, feeling a little guilty. "Oh, well, have a great time," she said, waving goodbye to the guy who was already leaving.

She shut her door and happily looked at the two beautiful bouquets she received. She carefully placed them in water and vases, one in her bedroom and the other in her living room. As she arranged one of the flowers in her room, she sat down and began scrolling through her phone. After a while, she grew bored and decided to turn on the TV. She chose to watch her favorite show, "Good Luck Charlie." Can you really blame her? It's her go-to show for comfort!

After some time, she decided to ask McKenna to come over for their usual sleepover. They have sleepovers almost every week, so this might be their fourth one. Maysen heard the sound of her phone ringing, and she knew it was Kenna. She happily greeted her blonde friend outside. They both went into Maysen's room and, of course, started watching "Young Sheldon" non-stop. McKenna couldn't help but cringe when she saw herself on the screen, but seeing her friend happy made it all worth it.

Of course, McKenna was aware of Maysen's crush on Ian. Most people thought it was a joke, but Maysen was serious about it. She found him cute and funny. Maysen had actually met him in person, and she was relieved that he couldn't tell that she was blushing. Although, the way she was chesseing, it was pretty obvious.

While the girls were watching TV, they suddenly got the idea to paint. Surprisingly, they ended up covered in paint, but none of it ended up on their canvases.

The two girls opted to shower before heading out. McKenna was a fan of one of Maysen's crop tops, so naturally she borrowed it. Feeling hungry, they decided to order some DoorDash. They settled on chicken nuggets, their go-to unhealthy but tasty choice! I swear it's all they eat

Once they finished enjoying the nuggets, they chose to watch an episode of "Gravity Falls". The two friends climbed into bed and decided to call it a night.

 The two friends climbed into bed and decided to call it a night

Sabis notes 💐

Sooo whose writing got better! This gal 😣
Um I loved this chapter sweet but short more coming tomorrow I'm just so tired because of "daylights saving time" I also DoorDash chicken nuggets 😝

Word count: 498 not including a/n 🤓

By loves ⭐️⭐️