012

finally

finally.

___________________________________________

Maysen was taken aback, a mix of astonishment and immense joy flooding her. However, she found herself unable to utter a single word, still in a state of shock. Walker, on the other hand, was consumed by worry, his heart pounding in his chest. The expression on Maysen's face revealed everything, and he couldn't bear the thought of losing her forever. Their friendship meant the world to him, and her response would determine the course of their future.

Before Maysen could gather her thoughts and speak, the girl's interruption cut her off abruptly. "Hey, everyone! Look, it's Walker and Maysen! They're about to kiss!" The fans erupted into excited screams, expressing their delight. Amidst the chaos, McKenna couldn't contain her excitement either. "Ahhhh! So cute!" she exclaimed. Both Walker and Maysen were taken aback by the sudden outburst. "McKenna!" they both shouted in unison. However, McKenna shrugged it off, unashamed of her enthusiasm. She extended a helping hand to Maysen, who was still recovering from the interruption. Dylan, too, lent a hand to Walker, acknowledging the almost-kiss. Walker's cheeks turned a deep shade of red as he whispered back, desperately wishing they hadn't been interrupted.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The car ride back was undeniably uncomfortable. McKenna couldn't bear the silence any longer, so she broke it by saying, "So, about that kiss, huh?" The blonde girl playfully raised her eyebrows, causing both May and Walker to blush. Dylan couldn't help but giggle at the sudden outburst. May pretended not to hear the girl, while Walker turned to her briefly before quickly looking away when their eyes met.

Once they arrived at May's house, she invited her friends inside since they were supposed to have a sleepover anyway. May's parents had gone on vacation for their anniversary, leaving only her and Michael alone, which was never a good idea.

Everyone put their belongings down and changed into more comfortable clothes. Walker thought it was probably a good time to talk, so he abruptly pulled May off the couch while she was watching Young Sheldon, as she always did.

"Woah!" May exclaimed as she felt someone tugging her towards her room. "Sorry, but I really need to talk to you!" the boy said, closing her door. "Oh, is this about... well, it's probably about what happened," May said, feeling nervous and struggling to find the right words.

"Okay, firstly, I just want to say I'm sorry for blurting it out like that. It's just that I really, really, really, really, really like you. I always have, and you're so amazing. Every time I've had a good or bad day, you're there. I know you probably don't feel the same, but I just needed to get that out. Our friendship is the most important thing to me, and I wouldn't want that to ever..." Before the boy could continue, May held his hands and said, "Stop talking," and kissed him. It took Walker a moment to realize that the girl he had a crush on forever was kissing him, but then he quickly got over it and kissed her back.

As they both pulled away, he simply said, "Finally, took you long enough." "Shut up, Walker," the girl said, extremely blushing, although he couldn't tell since it was a good day to be dark-skinned, she thought.

May found herself immersed in a serene silence as they both sat on May's bed, embracing each other. In that moment, she realized that it had been a long time since she had felt such immense happiness. There was no trace of Darby's drama or any other boy-related complications. It was simply the presence of the boy she loved beside her that brought her pure joy.

 It was simply the presence of the boy she loved beside her that brought her pure joy

Sabi's notes 🎀
Ok so the lovey dovey is not mah thing 😝🩷
My babies found love.
Word count: 672 A/N not included!!

__________________________
Act 2 out in a few!!!
So it's complicated for noww