Prologue

Jungkook : Are you sure about this?

Jiwoo : I'm more than sure about this, Jungkook.

She replied Without any hesitation looking directly into his eyes, which were looking at her with Love and genuine Care.

Jiwoo : I cannot wait more please Jungkook.

She said while cupping his cheeks and Asking him to love her, Asking him to make their bodies one, Asking her to make their soul one.

She looked at him with a hope in her eyes while he stood there not wanting to force her With anything.

She joined their foreheads together and closed her eyes while still cupping his cheeks.

Jiwoo : Please, Jungkook. I'm sure. I'm sure about this and I'm ready for it. I love you.

And it was enough for him to know how much she needed him cause he needed her more than that. He wanted her, He wanted to have her as badly as she wanted him.

So he moved forward pressing their bodies together and pressed his lips against her.

As she kissed him back immediately.

Pulling her closer to him he held her nape and deepen the kiss while she moved her hands towards his hairs grabbing them softly giving him more access to her mouth.

Soon they both pulled back breathing heavily while looking at each other With Love, Adoration and lust.

And this is how that night, They both got lost into each other, when they both let each other to get one. One soul. One body. One heart.

COMING SOON......
_________________________________________

A/n : Make sure you have a Strong heart to witness this Heart breaking But adventurous love story!💖